Possible P1 HAAT Solo?

Hey guys, thinking that zKylo can "Solo" P1 HAAT, do you guys think zSavage could? With his Constant HoTs, he would be almost unkillable, and you would just retreat like the same way you would do with zKylo. There is a B2, but even still I think it could be possible. I will have him zeta'd later today, so I can test it out in 3 days from now (just finished P1 HAAT so gotta wait til next one). Thoughts?

Replies

• No, for many reasons, but largely because at enrage the boss now applies undodgeable and unresistable healing immunity, so those HoTs are useless.
  • Tjbear02
    354 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    StarSon wrote: »
    No, for many reasons, but largely because at enrage the boss now applies undodgeable and unresistable healing immunity, so those HoTs are useless.

It wouldn't go to enrage, you would escape him lol
    Edit: Escape rather than retreat :open_mouth:
    Post edited by Tjbear02 on
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    The reason Kylo can do it is because he resets the CD of his abilities. Savage cannot do that
    I belive the CD for escape starts at 7. If it fails it resets to 7.

So no he won't be able to because 1 failed escape and he most likely won't get another chance till you hit enraged.
  • Tjbear02 wrote: »
    No, for many reasons, but largely because at enrage the boss now applies undodgeable and unresistable healing immunity, so those HoTs are useless.

It wouldn't go to enrage, you would retreat him lol

Well, then, sure, theoretically. But who has that kind of time?
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Tjbear02 wrote: »

It wouldn't go to enrage, you would retreat him lol

No if you retreat all damage is lost. It is like you never went into battle.