Kylo AI

Is there any way to improve Kylo Rens AI for using his Zeta ability Outrage? Currently he only uses outlash if it is available to him (which is most of the time). My thought is that Outrage should be used by the AI as a self heal not unlike Let The Hate Flow of Emperor Palpatine. When he drops below 50% health he prioritizes Outrage (if it's Zeta'd). Thoughts?

Replies

• I agree. Why even have a zeta if defensively it never comes into play...
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • It would be nice if he didn't use outrage while he has retribution, since it lasts an extra turn now
  • Allenb60 wrote: »
    It would be nice if he didn't use outrage while he has retribution, since it lasts an extra turn now

I think you mean not use 'lash out' when he has retribution, and prioritize outrage (his zeta ability) instead, but yes I know what you mean. Kinda pointless to continue to apply retribution when it's not even gone yet.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    benacrow wrote: »
    Allenb60 wrote: »
    It would be nice if he didn't use outrage while he has retribution, since it lasts an extra turn now

I think you mean not use 'lash out' when he has retribution, and prioritize outrage (his zeta ability) instead, but yes I know what you mean. Kinda pointless to continue to apply retribution when it's not even gone yet.

Ya, I don't know why but I keep thinking each special ability has the other's name
  • I think it's because his main role is within a FO team. Him lashing out grants tm and he'll just keep doing this constantly, which is more beneficial to a FO team. However I think they should implement soemthing that if he's zetad, priory is given to Zeta ability move
  • I strongly disagree with this request. Lash Out is a far better move, Zeta'd or not, 90% of the time. In a FO team Kylo needs to be doing Lash Out on defense unless there is 1-2 enemies left, which he does currently.

Please do not adjust this devs. You will dramatically hurt FO teams.