Will Assassin Shards be sold with the Stealth Bug?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    found their note for current RNG in game:
    random_number.png
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Options
    Why can't we get an official reply to my question? Will they be selling bugged characters or are they going to fix this....and maybe even fix Teebo?
  • Theophany
    865 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Honestly theres tons of broken content as well as the whole ships platform being bugged when it comes to reinforcements, but they're still selling you guys broken crap and people are still paying for it like ****. This is bad business practice at its finest which doesn't surprise me since EA is involved, pushing out unfinished content that's bugged and possibly without putting it through beta testing process. The biggest problem of all is the **** spending their money on this broken content which makes it all okay because it just shows the company that you're stupid enough to buy it so long as there's a market they will sell it to you.

Smarten up and stop falling victim to these silly micro transaction schemes that take advantage of you. It was a sad day when companies stopped developing games for the enjoyment of the player base.
    Some of the brightest ideas are the hardest to see
  • Options
    Theophany wrote: »
    Honestly theres tons of broken content as well as the whole ships platform being bugged when it comes to reinforcements, but they're still selling you guys broken **** and people are still paying for it like ****. This is bad business practice at its finest which doesn't surprise me since EA is involved, pushing out unfinished content that's bugged and possibly without putting it through beta testing process. The biggest problem of all is the **** spending their money on this broken content which makes it all okay because it just shows the company that you're **** enough to buy it so long as there's a market they will sell it to you.

Smarten up and stop falling victim to these silly micro transaction schemes that take advantage of you. It was a sad day when companies stopped developing games for the enjoyment of the player base.

There's a rather large multi-guild response to these terrible practices. It can be found on Reddit.
  • Options
    KeyMan64x wrote: »
    Honestly theres tons of broken content as well as the whole ships platform being bugged when it comes to reinforcements, but they're still selling you guys broken **** and people are still paying for it like ****. This is bad business practice at its finest which doesn't surprise me since EA is involved, pushing out unfinished content that's bugged and possibly without putting it through beta testing process. The biggest problem of all is the **** spending their money on this broken content which makes it all okay because it just shows the company that you're **** enough to buy it so long as there's a market they will sell it to you.

There's a rather large multi-guild response to these terrible practices. It can be found on Reddit.

Got a link? Would love to read about it
  • Options

Got a link? Would love to read about it

PM Sent. The thread has about 222 comments.
  • Options
    I would bet that if the Teebo stealth bug was the other way, meaning that he stayed stealthed LONGER then the 3 turns, this bug would have been fixed almost right away.
  • Options
    Winter wrote: »
    I would bet that if the Teebo stealth bug was the other way, meaning that he stayed stealthed LONGER then the 3 turns, this bug would have been fixed almost right away.

Probably wouldn't have been a bug in the first place because it isn't to do with the character it has to do with the stealth mechanic as a whole which is why it hasn't been fixed yet because they would need to rework the whole stealth mechanic
  • Options

Probably wouldn't have been a bug in the first place because it isn't to do with the character it has to do with the stealth mechanic as a whole which is why it hasn't been fixed yet because they would need to rework the whole stealth mechanic

Doesnt change the fact that bugged characters are released & sold...
    Especially since they should have known that that its gonna be a problem with all those recurring teebo posts & them previously trying to fix the mechanic
  • Options

Unless it's a bug specific to a leader skill as opposed to a regular a skill there is already a fix they could leverage. SA already checks herself for stealth and if she has it gives another buff, do the same for Zaul and Teebo
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options

Unless it's a bug specific to a leader skill as opposed to a regular a skill there is already a fix they could leverage. SA already checks herself for stealth and if she has it gives another buff, do the same for Zaul and Teebo

Could work for Zaul. They tried it, pretty sure, with teebo and am guessing because when the check happened and when the lead stealth was applied it prevented teebo from getting back to back stealth from his lead.
  • Options
    Man was going to build him too! Not now
  • Options
    You guys aren't computer engineer's

I am. I'm a patented software developer, I code fluently in over a dozen languages, have designed, built, tested and released software products for the Fortune 100, and have started 2 software companies.

Your argument is a strawman; it doesn't matter if the players are also coders. Regardless if the majority of this community aren't engineers, the bug should be resolved. Many of us have paid good money to play this game, and it is not unreasonable to demand a higher level of quality and more thorough testing.

The bug is fixable. It should be fixed.

iN DarthJarJar | Team Instinct Δ
  • Options
    If they were smart they would just change the abilities of teebo and assassin that way they don't have characters they "can't" fix. Quit with false advertising
  • Options
    Why can't we get an official reply to this?
  • Options

Kozi said it'll be fixed, I read it as "Soon"

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/94000/beware-sith-assassin-indeed-bugged/p1

• scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options

Maybe because there is not an answer yet.

Maybe they are trying to fix the bug.
    If they are able to fix it before she goes on sale then the answer is no they will not sell her shards with the maul/teebo stealth bug.

If they are not able to fix it before she goes on sale then the answer is yes they will sell her shards with the maul/teebo stealth bug.

Either way her shards will be sold.
  • Options
    I guess they might actually fix it since it was going to cost them money. They should have fixed the Teebo problem a year ago!
  • Options
    I guess they might actually fix it since it was going to cost them money. They should have fixed the Teebo problem a year ago!

+1
  • Theophany
    865 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    scuba wrote: »

Maybe because there is not an answer yet.

Maybe they are trying to fix the bug.
    If they are able to fix it before she goes on sale then the answer is no they will not sell her shards with the maul/teebo stealth bug.

If they are not able to fix it before she goes on sale then the answer is yes they will sell her shards with the maul/teebo stealth bug.

Either way her shards will be sold.

Selling a broken product is unethical.
    Even more so considering it's been confirmed as broken.

So I'm hoping it's fixed and not sold as broken.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    The bug fix is in the coming update
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Theophany
    865 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Ztyle wrote: »
    I hope so! How long has the stealth bug been on the books??
  • Options
    Ztyle wrote: »
    I hope so! How long has the stealth bug been on the books??
    Ever since Teebo has been in the game! Over a Year!

• Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    Options
    Yes ... but they announced a bug fix, which got delayed, and delayed, and delayed, ....
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • E00N
    147 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    And what exactly is bug on Assasin?

a) Maul give him first round stealth.
    b) Assassin go first because speed and have that steath
    c) Use Dark shroud - have stealth - so pick Tenacity up and Speed up right ? == 36% TM to sith team?

Pls i need advice, because i planning Zaul with assasin .

Thx.
  • Options
    E00N wrote: »

c) Use Dark shroud - have stealth - so pick Tenacity up and Speed up right ? == 36% TM to sith team?

Thx.

Assassin should give herself two turns of stealth based on her abilities, but if she is crit under a zmaul lead, she will go stealth under his leader ability for one turn only since his leader ability overrides her own skill.
  • E00N
    147 posts Member
    Options
    SO it will be positive for assasin - no change for TM 36% ?
  • Options
    E00N wrote: »

Thx.

Same as Teebo, SHE (does the model look like a guy?) comes out of stealth early. For other sith that's not necessarily bad but her abilities are like Teebo, she needs to be stealthed.

For the armchair coders, probably not that it's hard or long, bug fixes deemed "complicated" are usually related to SW coupling (often a sign multiple people have worked on it sequentially). I'm sure SOMEONE in the room checked if the issue was just flipping the stealth bool.....