Jedis on AAT TankRaid

Nheko
24 posts Member
edited February 2017
So, my Guild is still working towards Heroic Tank and i was wondering if i should only invest on the recomended jedi team (Ayala, Anakin, Ima GD, QGJ and Ahsoka) or should i build 2 jedi team ? Are the remaining Jedis any good in the Raid ? I already have all the Jedis except Gen Kenobi.

Replies

• 1 Jedi team is more than enough to get 2%.
  • jedi suck in the raid. you can solo P1 with kylo ren. don't waste your gear or coins.
  • jedi suck in the raid. you can solo P1 with kylo ren. don't waste your gear or coins.

Kylo is probably not supposed to be able to solo phase one, and will probably get changed. Even if they don't call it a bug, it will likely get changed, just like they added non removable heal immunity after enrage to prevent Princess/Zody teams from soloing phase four.
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    jedi suck in the raid. you can solo P1 with kylo ren. don't waste your gear or coins.

Man stop spreading ****. Kylo needs a zeta and alot of RNG to "solo p1", It's not hard to gear a Jedi team to g9-10 and get a guaranteed 5-10%.
  • Nheko
    24 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Mullato wrote: »
    1 Jedi team is more than enough to get 2%.

Not all my guild members have Jedis. Many didnt qualify for the 2% needed and were compensated by a few.
    I wonder if i could go with 2/3 Jedi teams i could increase that to 5 or 6%

KR ? As leader ? What would be the other chars ?
  • Can use yoda for his battle meditation, i need to get aayla to have my team set.
  • Nheko wrote: »

Not all my guild members have Jedis. Many didnt qualify for the 2% needed and were compensated by a few.

If you can get aayla, jka, igd, ahsoka, qgj, or Barris all to g10-g11 you can guarantee to pull about 6-12%+
  • Nice. Ill go for those chars then and leave the remaining Jedis for another time
    Nice. Ill go for those chars then and leave the remaining Jedis for another time

For sure, if all of your guild doesn't have Jedi then they can use toons leftover that they wouldn't use in other phases. Like an old Ben L rey combo can get 2% pretty easy.

I don't have the zeta, but I have a 7* Kyle g 10.
    I am also kinda carrying in my guild, so I have a Jedi team (that should do well).
    But who do I run Kylo with on the second team?
    I was thinking Boba (L), Kylo, Rey, B2, Rex

But I'm not sure if it will do the necessary damage, I also have FOTP and TFP at g9, should I gear them up and add them instead to the team?

Suggestions?
  • Dragulia90 wrote: »
    jedi suck in the raid. you can solo P1 with kylo ren. don't waste your gear or coins.

I am also kinda carrying in my guild, so I have a Jedi team (that should do well).

But I'm not sure if it will do the necessary damage, I also have FOTP and TFP at g9, should I gear them up and add them instead to the team?

Suggestions?

At the moment if (if they dont change how he works) if you want to solo part 1 with him you run him alone without any team, so that he gets attacked as much as possible to supper charge him with his unique "unstoppable". Retreat with a few turns left before enrage ( you can spam retreat since atm, the retreat is considered like a chars personal ability, so unstoppable also resets the cooldown for it constantly making it possible to spam retreat even if it didnt work the first time). Since you will be hitting for high number while your damage will be boosted by Unstopable, and Outrage zetad will keep refilling your protection constantly, all you need with this is patience and a lot of free time to attack phase 1 50 times in a row and you can solo it :)
  • Ledinis wrote: »
    Dragulia90 wrote: »

Suggestions?

At the moment if (if they dont change how he works) if you want to solo part 1 with him you run him alone without any team, so that he gets attacked as much as possible to supper charge him with his unique "unstoppable". Retreat with a few turns left before enrage ( you can spam retreat since atm, the retreat is considered like a chars personal ability, so unstoppable also resets the cooldown for it constantly making it possible to spam retreat even if it didnt work the first time). Since you will be hitting for high number while your damage will be boosted by Unstopable, and Outrage zetad will keep refilling your protection constantly, all you need with this is patience and a lot of free time to attack phase 1 50 times in a row and you can solo it :)

Of course this only works in Heroic, if you do this on normal you just wasted all 5 of your attempts for the day lol.
  • Cheers!! Thanks for the tips!!

My jedi team does 4% easy and is not even a great line up. Anakin lead gear 11, QGJ gear 11, IGD gear 9, Consular & Luminara gear 9
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Ani (L), Aayla, IGD, Mace, Bariss (no zeta) pulls 9-12% on p1 Heroic every time. I dropped QGJ for Mace bcuz Mace also has a dispel but hits harder and lives longer. All r 85 gear XI.
  • I use G11 Aayla, G11 JKA, G11 Yoda, G11 QGJ, G10 Ahsoka and do 6% without optimizing my mods. One of my guildmates just pulled off 474K (11%) with a very fortunate RNG run using IGD (G10), JKA (G11), Aayla (G11), Ahsoka (G10), Barriss (G10).
  • don't waste your time on extra jedi, because P1 is not even remotely the hardest to beat when you are just starting Heroic AAT. you'll likely fall flat on P2 and 3 the first few times.
  • gunff wrote: »
    don't waste your time on extra jedi, because P1 is not even remotely the hardest to beat when you are just starting Heroic AAT. you'll likely fall flat on P2 and 3 the first few times.

This.

If your guild has never done HAAT before, first attempt use one zeta Kylo, takes 90 mins. Even if it changes, it'll give your guild time to get stronger while still completing it and getting GK shards. You'll also get an idea about how strong u are w other parts of the raid.
  • Nheko
    24 posts Member
    Besides Jedi Teams,any other chars/teams good for Phase1 ??
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    Teebo EE Tank DPS can be good as well if you can hit GG with a stealthed Teebo on the 7th hit.