Sid + Maul in AAT (Not bad imo)

Vertigo
4497 posts Member
edited February 2017
Yes, yes, Maul is no longer invincible, so sad...
But, I had my sith to spare during p2 today in our raid so I tried something out (Normal not heroic).
WCjMNpI.jpg
Maul was doing 25k+ crits (Only g9) towards the end of the run and Dooku was doing surprisingly well until I realized I'd been slowly killing him with EP. (I didn't really have anyone else so I just stuck Han in there for the crit boost to start them all off). I'm sure with better gear on Sid, and maybe someone other than Han, this would work out pretty well in p2/3/4 in terms of just stacking damage for Maul and watching him destroy the tank.

Only EP and Maul have decent mods on them right now, the other ones are pretty sub-standard especially in terms of speed. I'm sure I could do better if I geared them all properly and potentially switched around the rest of the team around Sid and Maul.

What do you guys think? I kinda liked running this team so I was hoping to expand on it, as it did pretty well considering the lack of gear and mods.

Replies

• wow thought that was HAAT til I saw your Han... was like WOAH
  • Tjbear02 wrote: »
    wow thought that was HAAT til I saw your Han... was like WOAH

I did write normal in the second line of the post lol, but yeah Han died pretty quickly haha, Dooku was slowly eaten alive by EP's heal 5% at a time. Maul basically goes on a rampage, and even with the healing immunity from enrage he still lasted two turns of enrage.
  • Sid + Maul shines gloriously in P2 and P4, mostly because of the topple mechanic. I used Sid (L), Leia, QGJ, Palp, and Sid, and I managed to get 4M in P4 with good RNG (Leia always triple-tapped + crit chance buff, QGJ assist always calls Maul).