The Obvious things needed

First off, How about a Topic Room for general improvements & Ideas? That don't All pertain to just a certain area of a Game.

For instance:

Since the Game is more in depth with Characters now, Wouldn't it seem obvious to have the ability to pre-create Teams (any number of them) so we don't have to constantly scroll up and down the list of our toons to create a Team that we use ALL THE TIME. You have a Clear button, how about give us a Team Button, that we can then select our already Pre-made Team. It's been over a year now... I'd think this would have been something obvious, but hey, common sense escapes so many.

Ally points... man after those Tournaments where we could actually put them to good use is now gone... what can I do with my over 300k Ally points? What a severe pain to have to one by one purchase a standard Bronzium Card... If only I could say, buy many at one time, That might be just a brilliant and obvious idea.

Challenge Loots... I know I've heard this one before, but it's worth repeating. Imagine in the Rewards were on a random cycle of a certain set of rewards, rather than the same useless rewards that hardly any Toons ever need... maybe then I wouldn't have a 1,000 units of that one piece of garbage.

Gear requirements... why is it EA, that 30+ characters need the same Mk 5 CEC Fusion Furnace Salvage, and then like 2 character need the stuff I have a 1,000 units of? And of course it's one of the tougher pieces to get that EVERYONE Needs, so asking for those in a guild... well, it's tough. I can see, say, Jedi needing a similar unit for Gear, but when Droids, Ewoks, Jawas, Sith and the neighbors dog needs the same gear... that just seems haphazard and sloppy.

Shard shop... Why the heck are Grievous and K2SO so darn pricey? That whole exchange rate is why Donald Trump pulled us out of NAFTA!

Mod Store... wait, there's a Mod Store??? You're insane... not once have I ever looked in there and thought, "Oh yeah, that 5 dot Mod is worth 2,000+ Crystals which equates to about $15... LOL, do you really have that many stupid players EA?

Don't get me wrong, there's a lot I like to the game, but there's also a lot that is just flat seem dumb and out of place, or should have been created in beta.

PEACE