Will there be a droid Zeta?

Hi there,

Do you think droids will get a zeta ability? (not counting K2SO his zeta, the worst zeta of them all). They are dropping hard in the arena etc, feeding Rex, zMaul and zBarris lots and lots of turn meter. I dropped my droid squad, just like everyone else in my arena shard.

I like variety in the arena, instead of facing the same squads over and over again.
SWGOH.gg profile - Our guild, 3720 to 1, has 1 spot open! [49/50].

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited February 2017
    With what looks like the new system, every faction will get a run through with new toons released and a rework and/or zeta. Droids might get some indirect love, but not sure the group you see now will be overhauled.

HK/possibly B2/100s might see something with the separatists

88 if/when bounty hunters get some love.

JE (a pretty important part of that team,IMO) who knows, jawa are such a no name group not sure where they will fall.

86 again not sure where he will fall.

New droids, I'm sure we will see some new ones with some good skills,but they will probably synergize better with their own faction then with droids, much like K2
  • HK and 88 might have a Zeta in their unique. 88 with droid Resolve would be cool xD
  • Zewie is worse than K2ZO
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • "Chewbacca dispels all debuffs from himself, recovers 50% of his Max Health, gains Defense Up for 3 Turns, and has a 50% Chance to gain 25% Turn Meter".

Okey, Chewie his zeta sucks too :p K2 regains 300 protection on each hit... Not good either :smile:
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited February 2017
    "Chewbacca dispels all debuffs from himself, recovers 50% of his Max Health, gains Defense Up for 3 Turns, and has a 50% Chance to gain 25% Turn Meter".

Okey, Chewie his zeta sucks too :p K2 regains 300 protection on each hit... Not good either :smile:

But wait, under z jyn it would be like 800...totally worth 2 zetas... :wink:
  • Hi there,

Do you think droids will get a zeta ability? (not counting K2SO his zeta, the worst zeta of them all). They are dropping hard in the arena etc, feeding Rex, zMaul and zBarris lots and lots of turn meter. I dropped my droid squad, just like everyone else in my arena shard.

I like variety in the arena, instead of facing the same squads over and over again.

Use different toons like every one else, droids have been top diets since the game was released, they can ride the bench for awhile
  • Wait for separatis to show up
  • Upgrade your geo, i have a feeling that next droit meta will be a mix of droids and geo
  • They have already fix a synergy between 88 and gs
  • Moicaliss wrote: »
    They have already fix a synergy between 88 and gs

What do you mean with this? :)
  • On a side note, do u guys think nute gunray will be a fleet commander for synergy with the geonosian?
  • Moicaliss wrote: »
    They have already fix a synergy between 88 and gs

What do you mean with this? :)

On last patch note, they have solve the bug off 88 lead. When you use 88 lead, geo put dots which is trigger geo spy unique 70tm. Now it's work properly
  • They just need to give GG a great Zeta and droids can be effective again.
  • god i hope not for another 3 months at least.