Definitions

JWH
138 posts Member
Free2Play is FREE, not .50 to $50. If you pay anything, you are P2P.

Replies

• stupidfatfool
    715 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    @JWH
    What if you use Store credit for it?
    What if you use Store credit that was given as promotional credit?
    What if you use Store credit that was given as a refund for the Barriss pack purchase?
    What if you use Store credit that was in your account as a Christmas gift, and thus really not redeemable for anything but stuff from the Store?
    What if you wanted to be F2P really badly, but your mother snuck into your phone and bought $5 of crystals for you because she thought it would be nice?
    What if you spent $20 on crystals, bought a Chromium 8-pack, but all you got were Ugnaught shards?
    What if you spent $5 on crystals, but all you did was refresh your Arena timer, but then used no battles after refreshing?
    What if all you bought was the Mace Windu pack, but it turned out that he was terrible, and you never used him in combat?
    What if all you bought was enough crystals to get the Training Droid Pack, and then you used those Training Droids to level up the Ugnaught that you got?
    What if you spent $5 on the Dooku pack, but then they confiscated your Dooku because you were using damage hacks?

Please clarify the definition for each of the scenarios above. Thank you!
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    They're all p2p, except for the one about your mother. (Don't talk bout my mother!) :D
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • JWH
    138 posts Member
    Mom is probably p2p too. Especially if she bought you Chrystal's.
  • I'm sorry this affects your life so much that you had to create a discussion. The question is, why do you care?
  • Ironically, I don't have a problem with calling a $5-$50 player "F2P" simply for the fact that, as has sadly been posted numerous times, bad chromium pulls, bad equipment drop runs and simply poor decisions in terms of crystal spending, who to farm, what gear, etc. can all make a player who has dumped $50 into this game look very similar to a "true" f2p (someone who hasn't spent a dime.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • I always thought it meant Fifty Two Pizzas!
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • JWH wrote: »
    Free2Play is FREE, not .50 to $50. If you pay anything, you are P2P.

Sorry, I don't use torrents
  • Baal
    602 posts Member
    @JWH
    What if you use Store credit for it?
    What if you use Store credit that was given as promotional credit?
    What if you use Store credit that was given as a refund for the Barriss pack purchase?
    What if you use Store credit that was in your account as a Christmas gift, and thus really not redeemable for anything but stuff from the Store?
    What if you wanted to be F2P really badly, but your mother snuck into your phone and bought $5 of crystals for you because she thought it would be nice?
    What if you spent $20 on crystals, bought a Chromium 8-pack, but all you got were Ugnaught shards?
    What if you spent $5 on crystals, but all you did was refresh your Arena timer, but then used no battles after refreshing?
    What if all you bought was the Mace Windu pack, but it turned out that he was terrible, and you never used him in combat?
    What if all you bought was enough crystals to get the Training Droid Pack, and then you used those Training Droids to level up the Ugnaught that you got?
    What if you spent $5 on the Dooku pack, but then they confiscated your Dooku because you were using damage hacks?

Please clarify the definition for each of the scenarios above. Thank you!

P2p
    P2p
    P2p
    P2p
    P2p
    P2p
    P2p
    P2p
    P2p
    P2p
  • Awesome "fact", especially worth to create a topic over. Gj OP.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • JWH
    138 posts Member
    ;)