Five Level 85 Very Active, Friendly Players Looking For a New Home (UK preferred)

Hi everybody, I hope you can help me. I have been in my guild since the very beginning and was an officer in that guild since (wait for it) August! During that time we have gone from struggling to finish a tier VI Pit raid to completing heroic in 25 minutes. Heroic AAT remains out of our reach as it stands and we recently lost some top players who felt it was time to move on so despite my best efforts to keep the guild together whilst trying to recruit new players and nurture the ones that we had I have reached the conclusion that it is the end of the road so I resigned this morning. Since that time my four best friends in the guild have asked to come with me so I have set about finding a new home for us all.

About us:
We are all experienced active players who have never missed a day since joining our guild. We have mature rosters that are still not perfect but should easily be able to hit our 2% targets on the heroic tank raid at least. We have helped to form a very active, fun Line chat room where we have helped each other out with advice and strategies and we have been the very foundation of that community. We have all managed to reach the top 20 in arena and try to keep it that way every day and most of us are on November 2015 shards. My profile can be viewed at https://swgoh.gg/u/obiwansteel/ and I can give my four friends' profiles on request. We all have Line app but are more than happy to install any other third party chat app. My Line ID is ObiWanSteel.

What we are looking for:
We are all based in the UK so we would prefer a guild that raids in the evening GMT and we are looking for a guild who is already farming Heroic Tank. We are happy to abide by any rules you have in place regarding damage limits, registration periods, minimum guild activities and we never miss our 600 per day raid tickets contributions. All we ask in return is a friendly group of like minded people who are willing to take in 5 refugees who are keen to give General Grievous some pain! We are mostly free to play and are not looking for somewhere that requires any kind of financial commitment. Finally and most importantly we wish to stay together as a group so we will need a home that has 5 spots open.

Thanks for taking the time to read my plea, I hope somebody out there can help us.

TL; DR - 5 UK based active daily players, level 85 with mature rosters looking for an Heroic Tank guild.

Replies

• Firends we are forming an Alliance of more guild to help all our guild. we have place for you and with times we can find the perfect place 4 you. Please came here https://discord.gg/n623PJU (case sensitive)
  • Thanks for the invites everyone. I'm very happy to announce that we have managed to find a new home. Good luck to all of you.

Could a mod please close this thread? Thank you.