Zader is bugged in a different manner now.

War
932 posts Member
The Zader fix has introduced a new bug that has certain damage effects not reducing TM like they should.

EP's Shock and Magmatrooper's AoE are dealing indirect damage, that is not being counted as "Damage" for the sake of having the 50% chance to reduce 20% TM.

There's probably other "indirect" attacks that are not reducing TM as well.

Replies

• Amen+1
  • Is this right? I've been having issues with Magmatrooper since the last update.
  • War
    932 posts Member
    yavok_luis wrote: »
    Is this right? I've been having issues with Magmatrooper since the last update.

I don't think it's right anymore. Magma's started behaving himself again, so it was probably just self confirmed. He does however have a real bug that's been staring me in the face this whole. I've finally examined it enough times to know it's a real bug, but I'll set up a different topic for it, since it's an unrelated issue.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hiya!
    Our team tested Darth Vader Zeta with Emperor Palpatine and Magmatrooper, and they are removing 20% TM in the following situations:
    • When Magmatrooper damages another random target with it's basic attack
    • Confirmed TM gets removed from the secondary(indirect) target as well.
    Also, Emperor Palpatine has a 50% chance to remove TM from the damage his unique is dealing (at the end of his turn he deals Special Damage to Shocked enemies and to all Jedi and Rebel enemies). Further testing reveals he can remove TM with his unique as well under Zader leader.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • @CG_Kozispoon

EP is not removing TM in p3 of heroic AAT when Vader is lead. Is that still being looked into?
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Yea phase 3 is bugged under zader ep shocks doesn't proc tmr on other shocked toons ever tested multiple times over and over . This has made me change to datcha lead where he does proc tmr on his shocked toons please look into . @CG_Kozispoon
  • ChissWhaleClubber
    9 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Umm...

• @CG_Kozispoon Further testing needs to be done on HAAT Phase 3, EP's shock is not removing TM
  • War
    932 posts Member
    This thread was referring primarily to Magma's AoE not being an attack, evident that it can't crit and doesn't even consume advantage. I wrongfully assumed by not being an "attack" it was treated like Tarkin's special, so wouldn't be removing TM.

A different thread should be started for a P3 EP shock issue. This one's been answered and may as well be closed.
  • War wrote: »
    This thread was referring primarily to Magma's AoE not being an attack, evident that it can't crit and doesn't even consume advantage. I wrongfully assumed by not being an "attack" it was treated like Tarkin's special, so wouldn't be removing TM.

A different thread should be started for a P3 EP shock issue. This one's been answered and may as well be closed.

Here is the thread you are searching for: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/93559/zeta-vader-lead-and-palpatines-crackling-doom#latest

But no real response from @CG_Kozispoon

I hope they will test Vader again because in my client Palp don't remove tm from shocked enemys, only from jedi and rebels. Hope they don't shocked a rebel.
    Drake23, Its a trap
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hiya!
    Upon review, it looks like Palpatine is not dealing Special Damage at the end of his turn to the Shocked B1 Droids, thus he is not removing TM from his unique under Vader Zeta either. We've flagged this issue as a bug and sent it up to our team for further tinkering. Thanks!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines