stunned toons being unstunned by assists

been happening for a while but no acknowledgement of bug yet
bug is if a toon with an assist ability uses it, not only can it end up calling on a stunned toon (which is a bug already) but it unstuns that toon, calls them for an assist and then leaves them unstunned ready to have their turn

eg just did an arena fight, all that was left on enemy team was QGJ and STH. i hit STH with aayla stunning him. STH had about 25% turn meter at this point and enemy QGJ had about 90% TM. enemy QGJ ofcourse went next, using harmonious assault, which unstunned STH called him for assist then left him unstunned on about 45% TM

Replies

• Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hiya!
    This thread and some others encountering this issue have been noted, and our team have been testing this issue with the exact parameters described, but have been unable to produce this problem, as this seems to be operating normally. We'll definitely keep an eye out for it though!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Hiya!
    This thread and some others encountering this issue have been noted, and our team have been testing this issue with the exact parameters described, but have been unable to produce this problem, as this seems to be operating normally. We'll definitely keep an eye out for it though!

just happened again in an arena match, i had stunned sth, yet when biggs used his assist (triple with wedge) it unstunned sth
    which unfortunately left him unstunned on about 80% TM in which he had very next turn and taunted and ofcourse extremely annoyingly with his 2% dodge he dodged qgj debuff attack, this cost me the match

it happens rather frequently, but ofcourse it will only happen if the stunned toon is called on. are you able to test with set parameters? ie have a tooned stunned and make an assist attack call on them? if so you will probably see them become unstunned, assist then be left unstunned with whatever TM they have.
    this is killer in arena i have lost matches due to it but is actually worse in GW as that is such a horrible drag that when this happens it triples the awfulness of GW
    i will attempt to get a video but thing is you never no if going to happen untill it does
  • @CG_Kozispoon
    in this new jedi event, on last level i stunned eveyone except kenobi and yoda. when kenobi used his multi strike it unstunned everyone called them to assist and then left them unstunned, ill try and get a video of it
  • @CG_Kozispoon
    Experienced same bug with Phasma and Vader. Vader got stunned, then I shot someone with Phasma, who was leading. Phasma called Vader as an assist and unstunned him.