Cheater

JWH
138 posts Member
edited February 2017
I kicked a guy last night. Had a sketchy squad--all his toons, from 1* to 7* were leveled to 85. He had a handful of characters capable of tier 6 TT but he put up 3.7 million in P1. I thought he was cheating/hacking so I booted him so my guild didn't get punished/banned/in trouble from EA. How can I report that? What happens to guilds with cheaters? Any help is appreciated.

Replies

• Send a PM to @CG_LucifersDaddy include ally code, your ally code, player name, and guild.

Also don't name and shame on the forums. (Take out the dudes name)

Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • JWH
    138 posts Member
    Thanks supercat. I'll edit the post since I'm kinda new to the forums. What happens to guilds who harbor cheaters?
  • You kicked because he did 3.7 mill of damage and called him a cheater without any proof ? Lol
  • JWH
    138 posts Member
    How do you prove it? In theory, I could have been wrong but didn't want to risk my guild getting busted. He only had 3-4 gear lvl 11 toons and next to no jedi--it was really shady.
  • LorneMalvo
    9 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Does he have kylo Ren zeta?
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Reporting potential cheaters

If you want to report a potential cheater, please send a message to @CG_LucifersDaddy with details on why you think someone is cheating, your ally code and the name of the suspected cheater.
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
This discussion has been closed.