Why no to deathmark kylo ren

Replies

• Cause he is a boss
  • I guess he doesn't like the idea of being less infuriating. Can't wait for Nihilus to come along and delete him from existence instantly.
  • Death mark is a percentile health effect.
    Look at Kylo's unique ability.
    50%/50=1%
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • I guess he doesn't like the idea of being less infuriating. Can't wait for Nihilus to come along and delete him from existence instantly.

There are many annoying toons in this game

Kylo is not one of them
  • SubzeeeDon wrote: »
    I guess he doesn't like the idea of being less infuriating. Can't wait for Nihilus to come along and delete him from existence instantly.

Kylo is not one of them

He's tanky and has a lot of damage. It's pretty frustrating.
  • Hahaha I made that mistake once in a GW, retreated and didn't try again lol
  • SubzeeeDon wrote: »
    I guess he doesn't like the idea of being less infuriating. Can't wait for Nihilus to come along and delete him from existence instantly.

Kylo is not one of them

He's tanky and has a lot of damage. It's pretty frustrating.

Imo tanks with damage doesn't make him annoying. Annoying is when you want to smash your phone lol

Dooku/OB and now zaul evasion leads are infuriating
    Chaze are so OP and broken and end up covering half your screen with greens
    Time out draw matches
    You are being battled/opponent is in battle
    Getting a gold 5 dot mod with speed secondary. But it upgrades defence 4 time >.<

Just a few examples imo of what's annoying
  • With Death Trooper all you have to do is apply Daze against Kylo and than stun him every turn. Deathmark itself is near useless but i found out, that i can beat all Teams with Kylo if i make sure he is stuned thanks to Death Trooper (and Palp and Krennic - but mainly that Daze&Stun Basic is strong against Toons that will otherwise grind you out).

Fun fact, since i switched my maxed Vader out with a Gear X Krennic i can beat all the 47-49k Teams at my shard with Kylo&Co. Under Palp lead Death Trooper will get way more turns because all his stuff will push his TM so you can apply some Dazes/Stuns against the other team and this works even against nasty Boba Fetts with Ability Block.
  • I feel like you would have been ok if he hadn't had retribution active.