Old ben lead + kenobi + zoda

Why hasn't anybody tried this yet...Seems like fun!

Replies

• Because the empire meta ( palpatine lead )
  • Has anyone done a video where old Ben gets abused? What I mean is, keeping him underpowered, he gets defeated, the rest of your team goes berserk, revive with EE, do it again. Especially if you use yoda to keep the buffs going.

Palpatine won't do anything if faster yoda buffs everyone with foresight and tenacity

Palpatine won't do anything if faster yoda buffs everyone with foresight and tenacity

My Vader can ability block you through Foresight and Tenacity up though, so theres that.
  • scuba
    14047 posts Member
    Because the empire meta ( palpatine lead )

I believe he is talking about the 32% evasion reduction to rebel and jedi via ep lead. Kind of nullifies, or should, the evasion gained by old Ben lead.
  • scuba wrote: »
    Because the empire meta ( palpatine lead )

I believe he is talking about the 32% evasion reduction to rebel and jedi via ep lead. Kind of nullifies, or should, the evasion gained by old Ben lead.

I understand that, but the idea here is not about the 15% evasion; rather it's about the near constant foresight and 30% turn meter on evade
  • Noktarn
    401 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    They don't get TM b/c the leader buff is nullified by Palpatine lead.

zMaul with Daze will also nullify it.
  • Fahrius
    620 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    plus, boba will send him to the force heaven and you will never see him back.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/fahrius/ - Discord - Fahrius#1194
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Because it's objectively worse than newer leads like zQGJ or GK himself.
  • Has anyone done a video where old Ben gets abused? What I mean is, keeping him underpowered, he gets defeated, the rest of your team goes berserk, revive with EE, do it again. Especially if you use yoda to keep the buffs going.

Death after he has been revived won't grant the bonuses again.
    Well, it didn't in rancor a few months backs (I tried).
  • Zooey wrote: »
    Because it's objectively worse than newer leads like zQGJ or GK himself.

Of course it's not as good. But it has good synergy and it's different than what everyone else is doing