Please remove sim tickets

Why do I have to pay crystals (which in many ways equates to real money) to get sim tickets to skip over the boring (grinding) parts of the game.

Just remove them from the game and let us sim as many times as we want.

Replies

• You must be new here.
  • You must be new here.

many ftp players (even light spenders) that don't grind many hard nodes have this issue believe it or not.

I have well over 6000, but I actually agree with OP.

• I ran into that problem when I was around level 20. Now I have more sim tickets than MK 1 BlasTech weapon mods.
  • New or not, I'm with the OP. When I first started playing, I hoarded sim tickets by auto-ing everything. However, when I run out of sim tickets, I'll be done playing whether or not the game has run its course for me. There's a good amount that we're required to do in this game that's boring as it is and it's pointless to force us to waste time doing something that is unarguably utterly monotonous. In my humble opinion, buying sim tickets with crystals would be foolish.
  • It goes along with the "quality of life updates"

Get rid of sim ticket dependancy and reward those who have a plethora of sim tickets
  • Essej wrote: »
    It goes along with the "quality of life updates"

Get rid of sim ticket dependancy and reward those who have a plethora of sim tickets

Chewie shards all round!
  • id rather have sim tickets than chewie shards.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Because you need to pay to reduce stress. It's their whole business model.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    I have around 1500 I think, and don't even auto many battles. But, yeah for FTP I can imagine it becoming an issue of not having enough. Just refreshing energy gives me enough to build a stockpile of them.