Legend Characters ?

I once red that the dev team does not consider the game to be canon (when we complained about the characters needed for ground war). Does it mean we can hope to see Legend characters appear in the game in the future ?
Which Legend Characters would you guys like to see from Legend/EU books and comics ?
Darth Bane, Darth Pleigis, Jedi Leia, Grand Master Skywalker, Luke's son, the Solo's kids (Jedi and Sith), Sith Luke, Palpatine's clone, etc. How awesome would that be ?!

Replies

• War
    932 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    They're allowed to use any Canon Star Wars character and characters from games made by EA. That's the reason we got Darth Nihilus, Darth Nox, and Sith Trooper. They're all from KOTOR and SWTOR which are EA games.

Ground War is a different situation entirely.
  • Options
    Point in fact Darth Nihilus was actually created by obsidian for kotor 2 so doesn't fit that description just an fyi
  • War
    932 posts Member
    Options
    Darthpedro wrote: »
    Point in fact Darth Nihilus was actually created by obsidian for kotor 2 so doesn't fit that description just an fyi

Yeah but he's still KOTOR related. They probably double checked with Obsidian first, but ultimately still within the realms of available. What I said came from a tweet awhile back, not something I just came up with.

That tweet's long since buried under the many tweets and announcements since then. But it basically said the format of the game allowed characters from the Canon Star Wars Universe, and characters from any of EA's games.

My guild joked about how Commander Shepard falls within the realms of availability should they want to introduce a non Star Wars character or two, lol.
  • Options
    It's complicated when not so many ppl now about non-canon universe... Many ppl didn't knew who Nihilus was, of course, no one has any obligations towards knowing characters from SW universe... But that makes it hard to release new toons from EU since only a few geeks know about them lol
  • Options
    I hope Batman is the March login character. Then maybe we can get Robin in August. I hope they both have great synergy together.
  • Options
    I believe they are allowed to use any star wars character.

But Disney/LFL has to approve it
  • Options
    I heard august toon will be Chuck Norris though...
  • Options
    The0n3 wrote: »
    I heard august toon will be Chuck Norris though...

I would say that's false, but I wouldn't want him to show up in august and give me a roundhouse kick to the face.
  • Options
    I hope Batman is the March login character. Then maybe we can get Robin in August. I hope they both have great synergy together.

Go play DC Legends
    Humans Are Such Easy Prey
  • Options

Go play DC Legends

Go find a sense of humor.
  • War
    932 posts Member
    Options

They might have made the game, but they don't own Batman, lol. We should start listing Mass Effect and Dragon Age characters instead.

We should get EDI as a new droid character, lol.