@ Starcron, Whippo, n3n gery, DarthKorbitron, Vladz, Thanatos, Mox, Mike c, and everyone else

We've started an arena shard group on line chat. Fun way to talk with some of the players from our arena shard. Anyone interested my line chat ID is mistborn2334 add me and I will invite you to the chat or send me your line ID.

Replies

• Hey Mistborn! Not on line chat, but good to see ppl from my shard posting. The Speedman guild has been taking over the top 10 lately. Hard to break through :(
  • Hey Starcron! Glad you found my post, we also post in another thread search for @ Sidious, IronSky319, and Hersh Bathens It has about 12 pages. Yeah KoS has been strong as of late, glad to see you still make top 10 ever day. If you ever download line chat let me know and I will invite you to the group.
  • Hey guys, just found this one. Mistborn, I'll add you to line.
  • So I got home the other day at 6:56...5 minutes before my payout perfect, I'm at #18 so I try to attack #13 "someone is already battling you"... sidious takes my rank #18. At this point it is about 7:01 my payout is over and I still have 3 battles unused. I attacked sidious for locking me up at payout. Then he cried to the knights of speedman about me attacking him out of my payout, suggesting they "bump me on down the line" for not following some unwritten code. So I defended myself and get removed from the knights of speedman chat. so essentially Kos bullies people around for not complying, but their own members are immune. Our leaderboard chat is a joke, it is just knights of speedman begging eachother to pull mods because they can't actually be competative, there is litterally never any strategy or gameplay being discussed. It was a blessing getting removed now I can stop being courteous in arena.
  • Whippo you were removed because you never post and when you do post you are all attitude. We set up this shard chat so people can work together and have some friendly rivalry's, you made it clear you didn't want to work together, no big deal. I asked you to invite your other guild members so we could get a rivalry going with your guild, you didn't even do that. You have 4 or so other members on our shard that could benefit from being apart of the chat. How do you not what to help your own guild mates out and invite them to the chat? If you actually participated in the chat you would know we help the other people that have joined, we help them with there teams and who to farm next, we pull mods so they can get better spots at payout and so on. You might want to get your facts straight before you post.
  • JVU420
    429 posts Member
    Whippo wrote: »
    So I got home the other day at 6:56...5 minutes before my payout perfect, I'm at #18 so I try to attack #13 "someone is already battling you"... sidious takes my rank #18. At this point it is about 7:01 my payout is over and I still have 3 battles unused. I attacked sidious for locking me up at payout. Then he cried to the knights of speedman about me attacking him out of my payout, suggesting they "bump me on down the line" for not following some unwritten code. So I defended myself and get removed from the knights of speedman chat. so essentially Kos bullies people around for not complying, but their own members are immune. Our leaderboard chat is a joke, it is just knights of speedman begging eachother to pull mods because they can't actually be competative, there is litterally never any strategy or gameplay being discussed. It was a blessing getting removed now I can stop being courteous in arena.

Lol when have I ever asked anyone to ever pull off the mods. Can't be competitive? Are you serious bro. Im one of the most competitive guys on the shard but still want to help anyone that ask for it.
  • JVU420
    429 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    So I got home the other day at 6:56...5 minutes before my payout perfect, I'm at #18 so I try to attack #13 "someone is already battling you"... sidious takes my rank #18. At this point it is about 7:01 my payout is over and I still have 3 battles unused. I attacked sidious for locking me up at payout. Then he cried to the knights of speedman about me attacking him out of my payout, suggesting they "bump me on down the line" for not following some unwritten code. So I defended myself and get removed from the knights of speedman chat. so essentially Kos bullies people around for not complying, but their own members are immune. Our leaderboard chat is a joke, it is just knights of speedman begging eachother to pull mods because they can't actually be competative, there is litterally never any strategy or gameplay being discussed. It was a blessing getting removed now I can stop being courteous in arena.

Whippo, 1) there was never bullying bro. 2) I have never asked anyone to ever remove their mods. But I will happily help anyone that ask for it.You say you were being courteous but you were never in the chat and stated you're ftp and don't want any help at your payout. That was your call no one elses.
    Post edited by JVU420 on
  • Whippo
    6 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Whippo you were removed because you never post and when you do post you are all attitude. We set up this shard chat so people can work together and have some friendly rivalry's, you made it clear you didn't want to work together, no big deal. I asked you to invite your other guild members so we could get a rivalry going with your guild, you didn't even do that. You have 4 or so other members on our shard that could benefit from being apart of the chat. How do you not what to help your own guild mates out and invite them to the chat? If you actually participated in the chat you would know we help the other people that have joined, we help them with there teams and who to farm next, we pull mods so they can get better spots at payout and so on. You might want to get your facts straight before you post.

all attitude because sid told everyone to bump me down the line because i played an aren after my payout...my guildies don't want to join the chat, don't make it sound like i am hiding them away, they are casual gamers with no interest in turning competion into cooperation. It turns arena into a chore instead of a joy. Also i still have the line chat, there is litterally no one helping anyone as far as I can scroll, just people saying "attack now" or "pull mods"
    Post edited by Whippo on
  • Whippo
    6 posts Member
    JVU420 wrote: »

Whippo, 1) there was never bullying bro. 2) I have never asked anyone to ever remove their mods. But I will happily help anyone that ask for it.You say you were being courteous but you were never in the chat and stated you're ftp and don't want any help at your payout. That was your call no one elses.

Don't take it so personal, i didn't need to get removed for being a silent observer.
  • JVU420
    429 posts Member
    JVU420 wrote: »

Don't take it so personal, i didn't need to get removed for being a silent observer.

Not taking it personal at all.
  • Whippo it looks like you and your guild mates are taking it personal. I think we can start our own version guild wars if you want. Real mature of you all to keep attacking all payouts. Hope your mates and you like to spend on refreshes.
  • @Whippo Thanks, you guys are making arena fun for me again. Now I have something to look forward too in arena.
  • Grabs popcorn...
  • @Whippo I didn't realize you were so focused on me. I'm flattered. I forgot you were ever in our group
  • @Mistborn2334 Hey there, Spook1322 here. Just wondering if you guys are still using line and if I download it, can I get an invite? Been trying to find you all for forever lol, I mostly just want to make sure I'm not knocking someone out of the top 50 or top 20, maybe even secure my own butt not getting knocked out at payout. Let me know, cheers.
  • Hi Spook1322 I sent you a pm. My line Id is Mistborn2334