Assault Battle: Places of Power Discussion

Replies

• He is bugged. So is the Maul lead. I got 100% TM on evade. Maul could have soloed it himself with that. If you have a max Maul or anything close this is easy.
  • First stage wasn't too bad. Last round gave me some challenges and I only loat palpating. I'll try the second round when I'm not so certain I'll get wrecked... if I only I had another week to get sidous some better gear
  • Maul or Zaul?
  • newbornFL
    483 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    I aswell managed to kill kenobi and mace

But then the other guys barged in and killed my maul,he was already low hp,I thought that by killing kenobi i'd get the health bad,I didn't,nor with mace...

But i was lucky tho,so many dodges and misses from them.
    Post edited by Mageduckey on
  • HorishBathens
    631 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    3 starred all 3 tiers with zVader (g11), EP (g11), Sid (g10), Maul (g11), and kylo (level 68, 5 star, g9). Maul was critting for ~43k on basic and pretty much ran a train on all 3 tiers until Yoda on tier 3. That foresight, lol. Really liked the event and the rewards were great. Keep it that model.

But yeah, without a really solid sigh team, I understand how its really tough. Many in my guild are struggling with tier 1. Will be interesting to see how nihilus performs. Seems to be tailored for his lead.
  • Eventine used Dark Gambit. It wasn't very effective.
  • My characters are 7* all gear 8-10 but I don't have zeta maul and that's what decides if I win or not. One guy said it was easy with 3 zetaed characters and I'm like if that's the standard I'll pass. The rewards aren't even that great. They're characters everyone probably has maxed or is farming. An the ships are mainly farmable. So I'm not wasting my time on an unbeatable event for crappy rewards.
  • Zaul did so much killing and gained so much TM that I took a G8 Phasma with me that didn't get a turn on any of the three tiers.

Maul carving his way through Jedi is just about my favourite thing in this game.

Good lord Jedi suck.
  • My maul had a crazy amount of health at the end, and it was so funny just watching yoda smack him repeatedly, doing nothing. Foresight kills

I probably need to swap over my arena mods, so what do you recommended for:
    Phasma
    Sid
    Vader

For this event?
  • My team was zVader g11, Palpatine g10, Maul g8, Kylo Ren g8, FOTP g10. All 7*, not perfect mods but pretty well. I found it soooo easy. 3* in all stages at first try. My Maul is only g8 and he did all the job. I'm completly sure that a g11 Maul alone with good mods could solo all the stages, without a second thought. Actually, I enjoyed the event, watching Maul tearing apart dozens of Jedi in a row was pretty funny. Rewards were awesome, btw, those 15 czerkas and 15 stunt guns in the last stage made my day. I hope Assault events come a couple of times a month, IMHO they are the most enjoyable content right now, but please, made them a little more challenging.
  • Lord help you if you don't have Maul or a completely jacked FO squad.
  • That event was hilariously easy but great rewards though. Maul was just unfair lol.
  • Run palp lead.
  • very easy with zaul. maul just eats jedi!
  • I ran palp lead thinking I might need the healing but nah I barely even got hit.
  • Once tomorrow comes and I get those ability mats for Zaul... :)
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Ya I ran palp lead and had no problem in the first one it took 2 tries for the second one and I haven't even tried the third. I run palp lead gr10 Vader gr10 maul gr8 kylo ren gr9 all 7star lvl85 then sith trooper 3 star lvl85
  • I'm sorry but this event is **** broken.

I was stuck in a loop with maul vs yoda.

Yoda was too speedy,maul was too slow,yoda attacked and gained foresight,maul kept getting healed up .

17 **** MINUTES untill yoda had some bad missing streaks and i managed to take him down

17 CRUCIATING MINUTES.
  • DeKi
    15 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Lvl 85 here, tried it with Palps (L), Vader, Phasma, Dooku, Sid. All 7*, no zetas, gear 10-8, following the names. Won tier 1 with three toons alive. I'm fine with the rewards.
  • Lol, haters gonna hate.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Yes, my Maul has a zeta. I started every turn with all Sith at 100% TM and they gained 100% TM on evade. I don't think I took any crits.
  • Tier lvl 75 setup? Noway. Funny to see how much they are desperate to sell those sith packs. No thanks, I pass.
  • Event easy. Autoed all 3 tiers. Only had mods on zader, dooku and EP (unmodded phasma and sidious)
  • Yeah, forgot to mention that my Sid an my Dooku aren't modded well.
  • **** you EA! Another impossible event.

Just because you don't have the right team doesn't make it impossible. I'd like to see someone try and run this event with just Maul. I bet it could be done.

It's every event.... I never have the "right" team, but there's always a pack in the store for me to conveniently purchase....
  • I don't have a zeta maul, just regular, and ran it with a level 64 5 star gl9 kylo, and didn't run into those issues. Maybe not enough speed on yours?
  • What the...?

What are you talking about?

You definitely don't need three zeta characters. I'm not even sure you have to have one. You just need to make sure your Maul goes at the right time. Get everyone down to next to no health and only kill them off with Maul. He wipes up the team, setting his whirling blades up for the start of the next round. How hard is that?

Yes, Yoda is annoying. EP shock, Vader ability block, and Kylo stun work wonders on shutting him down.

As to the topic of the thread, Kenobi didn't even get a turn any time I played him. I laugh at his OPness.
  • My characters are 7* all gear 8-10 but I don't have zeta maul and that's what decides if I win or not. One guy said it was easy with 3 zetaed characters and I'm like if that's the standard I'll pass. The rewards aren't even that great. They're characters everyone probably has maxed or is farming. An the ships are mainly farmable. So I'm not wasting my time on an unbeatable event for **** rewards.

The millions of fleet credits are awesome.
  • **** you EA! Another impossible event.

Just because you don't have the right team doesn't make it impossible. I'd like to see someone try and run this event with just Maul. I bet it could be done.

It's every event.... I never have the "right" team, but there's always a pack in the store for me to conveniently purchase....

How long have you been playing? Probably not long enough to have the toons built up for these events. The longer you play the easier these "impossible" events become.
  • put in maul lead and 4 unleveled toons. hit auto. yoda took 4 minutes to kill. mauls health pool by the end was over 150k
This discussion has been closed.