Zeta Boba Fett Bug

Hello Team,

not surte if feature or bug, but when Boba Fett has the healing immunity debuff on him it prevents him from regaining his shield on a finishing blow.

Replies

• Dhoey321
    1629 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    i don't believe this is a bug. As of right now Healing immunity prevents gain of health and protection.
  • Theophany
    865 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    They updated it so boba doesn't gain protection back if he's got a healing immunity debuff on him, this was recently changed and I feel so sorry for anybody that zeta'd boba! Especially now that you're going to be seeing more zeta'd darth Sidious' out on the playing field dishing out heal immunity debuffs.
    Some of the brightest ideas are the hardest to see
  • That is just plain awful. One, protection has nothing to do with health, two this renders months of painstaking Zeta gathering pointless with the rise of the Sith.
  • Completely agree with you.
    Some of the brightest ideas are the hardest to see
  • Not only heal immunity apparently. I think buff immunity also prevent protection to come back up. So does shock. Waste of zetas...
  • Fitz wrote: »
    Not only heal immunity apparently. I think buff immunity also prevent protection to come back up. So does shock. Waste of zetas...

Only heal immunity. Buff immunity and shock do not influence protection
  • Fitz
    302 posts Member
    Correct yes, sorry
  • C1pher_Five
    267 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    It raises another question: is this the case with all protection recovery characters? Zeta Kylo, Zeta Cody, Zeta Krennic, Chief Nebit?

If so, they may be huge waste of Zetas...
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    It raises another question: is this the case with all protection recovery characters? Zeta Kylo, Zeta Cody, Zeta Krennic, Chief Nebit?

If so, they may be huge waste of Zetas...

Chief nebit give a protection up buff not protection recovery. But yes any character that provides protection recovery is affected.