Rheen
269 posts Member
edited February 2016
eHSU8Yl.jpg

Register on our site and join our community at www.TeamInstinct.net
Direct link to Membership Application: Membership App

XKIZEjq.jpg
Who We Are
Founded December 2015, Team iNstinct considers itself to be the top guild competing in Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes today. Our ranks include the games most accomplished players and the best up and coming talent. While a large financial investment is not necessary a requirement for our group, most of our members have invested heavily in the game.

What the Team Stands For
Team iNstinct is open to all nationalities, races, cultures, and religions, as evidenced by the diversity of our members. We value the differences among us which fuel our success and enrich the tight-knit family we have created. While these differences define us individually, binding us together is a singular commitment to be the game’s very best. Along the way we deliberate, celebrate, and laugh together as “brothers and sisters.” The team is greater than any member.
We lead from the front, and expect our members to set a good example for our group and for the community as a whole.

Goals
Our goal is simple—to be the best group of players in the game. We are here to win, and every action we take as individuals and as a group is to bring us closer to that goal. How we accomplish this is through constant testing and development of cutting edge strategies, designs, and comps.

What we are looking for
If you want to be part of the Team, you have to have the right attitude. We are looking for players who are willing to invest in the Team and in the game. We ask for a high level of commitment, but we also deliver a high level of results. You must be willing to do what it takes to stay on top of the competition. That includes development of characters, participation in group discussions, helping to test strategies and comps, and being a good ambassador to the public.

XKIZEjq.jpg
Recruitment Status

Current Recruitment Status: Limited

Our application is currently open, although we are waiting to see how guilds are implemented in-game before making any significant changes to our current size.

You can find a more information about membership as well as a link to apply to join on our website at the following link:
Benefits of Team Instinct Membership

If you have questions about recruitment, please contact @Barrok

Other Links
More about the origin of our Team
Team Roster
Guide to Beating Galactic War from Team Instinct
TeamInstinct.net -- Community Site and Home to Team Instinct
Post edited by Rheen on

Replies

• Thank you, Rheen.
  • Glad to see you're up again. Not sure what happened that forced the closure of the other thread, but I've complete faith that you'll bounce back with greater force!
    Ally code: 323-282-152. Member of TNR. The New Rebellion
  • Good luck to you.
  • Happy to have a nice clean thread, thanks bro.
    https://youtube.com/user/MurdaDeadpool/videos Subscribe and follow me here teaminstinct.net/ Home to Team Instinct
  • Great to hear, best of luck to you all!
  • Great new thread, best of luck to you!!!
  • All the best Rheen! We look forward to seeing you guys in game. Mtfbwy!
  • This is in no way meant to be confrontational, but I am just curious; What exactly are you gauging your "#1 PVP Guild" off of? Considering guilds have yet to be implemented, I don't really see how you can make such a claim.
  • This is in no way meant to be confrontational, but I am just curious; What exactly are you gauging your "#1 PVP Guild" off of? Considering guilds have yet to be implemented, I don't really see how you can make such a claim.

We say "#1 PvP Guild" because almost all of our members consistently hold #1 on their respective pvp clusters daily.
  • Ascansio
    270 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    This is in no way meant to be confrontational, but I am just curious; What exactly are you gauging your "#1 PVP Guild" off of? Considering guilds have yet to be implemented, I don't really see how you can make such a claim.

When Team Instinct was founded 2 months ago, the members were hand-picked carefully who were constantly sitting at rank 1 of their PvP bracket if not all the time. That hasn't changed. You'd be surprised if you only the the quantity and quality of the matrix of knowledge flows in our LINE chat windows, the whole battalion is devouring strategies for many aspects of the game, so many categories to be mentioned here. All of our players keep dominating the top seat of the ladder, we have best bunch of people who understand the actual deep and secret mechanics of the game with truest analyzing of the stuff behind the curtain and the skillful whales who spent so much in order to form a vast roster of toons. Either way, that makes Team Instinct community the strongest division at the moment. And we're looking forward to proving it continuously by wending this domination to GvG battles when the feature hits, rest assured. As we have told before, stay tuned to watch the victory march of Team Instinct. And make sure to apply to join us if you think you have what it takes to be a member of this composition.

Regards, and peace to our friends who support us.

Ascansio a.k.a. Skywalker
    Post edited by Ascansio on
    Team Instinct - #1 PvP Powerhouse, dedicated with the strongest compassion to dominate.
  • I have to say that I'm proud to be a part of this guild!

I would encourage ANYONE who has a passion for this game to submit an application once that opportunity becomes available again. Team Instinct's pool of collective knowledge is, in my opinion, unsurpassed. A new member will have many outlets of resources to tap from, which in turn will only make you a smarter and more successful SWGOH player.
  • @Naecabon @Ascansio Fair enough, thanks for the replies.

I am only a casual cash player (I have spent $80 since I began playing 6 weeks ago) so I would never be able to keep up with you guys ergo I won't apply, but good luck in recruiting and good luck when GvG is finally implemented :)
  • Ascansio
    270 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    @ThalosKirano My friend, let's get one thing straight. We also have many F2P/P2P players that haven't invested huge amounts of cash, and those fellas of ours in the guild still achieved to get the zenith of their PvP ladder and therefore became a part of our regiment, their application was accepted. We definitely have a special bond with whales (this phrase includes me) but we have the doors open to you also, we're trying to gather the best of the best. You're all welcomed here, just make sure that you have the hardest spirit of competetive PvP. And thank you for your kind words, we're all flattered to get such compliments from awesome people like you.
    Team Instinct - #1 PvP Powerhouse, dedicated with the strongest compassion to dominate.
  • ioniancat21
    2091 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    @Naecabon @Ascansio Fair enough, thanks for the replies.

I am only a casual cash player (I have spent $80 since I began playing 6 weeks ago) so I would never be able to keep up with you guys ergo I won't apply, but good luck in recruiting and good luck when GvG is finally implemented :)

As many have noticed, Team Instinct took their site and Forum Guild post down and has restructured their Guild and it's Leadership to improve things. I guess many of us have an image in our heads of "what Instinct is" rather than "what Instinct is becoming".

I can confirm that the changes they are making are for the better in my opinion and the chatter I've heard within our Guild on this topic has been equally positive.

In that time I've also begun to form friendships with Lord Yugoloth and Naecebon and I have enjoyed having nice interaction with them and I hope to see that continue!!!

With that said, I wouldn't let "how much you spend" stop you from applying to whatever Guild you choose!!!
  • Interested in joining. I'm pretty heavily invested in the game so far and sit #1-2 every refresh in my server since level 18. Currently level 55 . Used to play clash of clans EXTREMELY competitive and ranked 10th globally and 3rd in USA. Played in Quantums Web #1 guild world wide. Looking to do the same here on SWGOH. Thank you for your time and look forward to playing with like minded people.
  • @Ascansio @ioniancat21 It's not that I do badly or anything, I'm just not a heavy spender.

YmR78pL.jpg
  • Barrok
    1753 posts Member
    Keep up the good work Thalos. If you are ever interested, don't hesitate to apply. I think our recruitment is currently suspended but when we reopen it we will look over all the applicants.

Thanks guys!
  • Thanks @Barrok if I'm still playing the game when you re-open applications I may do just that. Until then, good luck and y'all keep up your positive contributions to the community.
  • Naecabon wrote: »
    This is in no way meant to be confrontational, but I am just curious; What exactly are you gauging your "#1 PVP Guild" off of? Considering guilds have yet to be implemented, I don't really see how you can make such a claim.

We say "#1 PvP Guild" because almost all of our members consistently hold #1 on their respective pvp clusters daily.

Pretty sure it was the first guild to post up a recruitment post and Soft Form

• @Ascansio @ioniancat21 It's not that I do badly or anything, I'm just not a heavy spender.

YmR78pL.jpg

Join the club!!! Let's keep it real, I don't have a thousand laying around right now to get Lando to 4*.....LOL

We all have our place in the game. If you enjoy playing, you'll find a home here with so many choices.
  • Zemit
    45 posts Moderator
    edited February 2016
    So its for the people who already applied... do we have to apply again?
  • Zemit wrote: »
    So its for the people who already applied... do we have to apply again?

They said it is suspended atm. Wait until they have redesigned their application form and re-opened recruitment status.
  • "Rheen wrote: »

Recruitment Status
    Suspended – Our recruitment process is currently under revision to reflect our new team. We expect this process will be completed soon and we thank you for your patience during this process.

More about the origin of our Team

Benefits of Team Instinct Membership

Team Roster

Hey Rheen! I see you everytime I go to obtain rank 1-4 on my server lol.
    Looking forward to your guild's reopening for a chance to make it in your closely knit group, Cheers!
  • Great thread.

Much respect and best wishes from [SøtFØ]
    [SøtFØ] Leader
  • wjrastan
    19 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I wondered why your name seemed familiar so I checked the leaderboard.

[img][/img]NqbNznl.jpg

I am interested in joining Team Instinct when you reopen recruitment.

Edit: I registered on the Team site, user name Rastan

Post edited by wjrastan on
  • wjrastan
    19 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Post edited by wjrastan on
  • Shadow4u2nv
    13 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    @Rheen cant wait until it is back up i am registered and interested, I know a member on the facebook that has helped me quite a bit, please send me a pm once it is back up on the teaminstinct website registered under shadow4u2nv
    p2p arena rank 2 level 67,
    Post edited by Shadow4u2nv on
  • No we never disbanded....and never had an OWNER. The leadership group of ours had to make some changes to better the group, that is all @Torlabar
  • @Torlabar Regeneration, you're surprising me more and more. Now have you started using a guy's name from our server's PvP ladder? This is so pointless, just log in with your main account.
  • Rheen
    269 posts Member
    Thanks for all the positive words. Our new application process is active as of this week, and the link can be found in the 1st post of this thread under the "Recruitment Section"
    Guide to Beating Galactic War from Team Instinct
    TeamInstinct.net -- Community Site and Home to Team Instinct
This discussion has been closed.