Team Instinct – ☾#1 PVP Guild☽

Replies

• Zemit
    45 posts Moderator
    Rheen wrote: »
    Thanks for all the positive words. Our new application process is active as of this week, and the link can be found in the 1st post of this thread under the "Recruitment Section"

I know I asked this before but I posted my application before the previous trend was closed. Do I have to apply again with the New Process? Please advise.
  • Rheen
    269 posts Member
    Zemit wrote: »
    Rheen wrote: »
    Thanks for all the positive words. Our new application process is active as of this week, and the link can be found in the 1st post of this thread under the "Recruitment Section"

I know I asked this before but I posted my application before the previous trend was closed. Do I have to apply again with the New Process? Please advise.

Hi Zemit. Unfortunately we no longer have the record of your previous post due to the removal of the old thread. If you would be able to fill out the new application, we would be happy to review it and get back to you.

Sorry for any inconvenience, but thanks for your interest and we look forward to hearing from you!
    Guide to Beating Galactic War from Team Instinct
    TeamInstinct.net -- Community Site and Home to Team Instinct
  • MagnumDarkwalker
    34 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Sent over an application. Thanks for your consideration.

~M
  • For those who wonder about their application response... We're reviewing your answers guys, soon we'll announce who joins Instinct Family.
    Team Instinct - #1 PvP Powerhouse, dedicated with the strongest compassion to dominate.
  • Ascansio wrote: »
    For those who wonder about their application response... We're reviewing your answers guys, soon we'll announce who joins Instinct Family.

• We have a great group of folks and I'm happy to be a team member.

Glad to see this thread back up.

Cheers!
  • Best of luck to you guys, looking foward to competing with you once Guilds come out.

All the best from TNR.
    ARK - Alliance Of Rebel Knights | Editor & Graphics Designer | https://swgoh.gg/u/panna/
  • Ascansio
    270 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Hey guys.

Just wanted to clear up a few subject on the recruitment progress of Instinct.

From now on, Team Instinct will only accept players who have Ugnaught with 7* level 70 max geared...

Just joking, 4 more days and we'll announce the results of our recruitment decisions on 15th of February.
    Post edited by Ascansio on
    Team Instinct - #1 PvP Powerhouse, dedicated with the strongest compassion to dominate.
  • nice presentation :)
  • Barrok
    1753 posts Member
    Hey guys, we will be looking over all the applicants in a few days. We really appreciate everyone who is willing to join team Instinct and hopefully you will hear from us soon.
  • I sent Rheen a message with my resume on it. I am not getting an activation email from your site.
  • Today, we'll be sending you e-mails to all who submitted a form to join us. We've decided to recruit the most suitable, so make sure to check your e-mail inbox. LINE invites are also coming your way today.

There were also many applicants to be rejected because we don't the guild to get bloated at a time when there's no single information about how the guild feature will land, what'll be the number of members it'll support, vice versa. So don't let that break your courage if you can't make it.

Thanks for the appreciation and patience.
  • Congrats to all the new members. I look forward to seeing you in Line chat.
  • Zemit
    45 posts Moderator
    Well congratulations to those who got in this time around. I hope I made the cut and wish Team Instinct the best.
  • New members will be contacted by one of our recruitment officers through our website within 24 hours. Looking forwards to welcoming the new folks to the team!
    Guide to Beating Galactic War from Team Instinct
    TeamInstinct.net -- Community Site and Home to Team Instinct
  • Recruitment officers? Are u serious?
  • QGJM wrote: »
    Recruitment officers? Are u serious?

They are, they even pay them crystals per hour for that work. Hahaha
  • Happy to be part of the team :)
  • Barrok
    1753 posts Member
    Regen,

You got demodded and you lost your guild. I understand your frustration but can you please keep it out of our thread. If you want to argue, PM someone or go yell at a wall.

• Ascansio
    270 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I'm editing my post for the sake of our thread, we don't want to feed the troll.
  • On a brighter note, congrats to ThalosKirano for getting into Instinct!!
  • Thanks @ioniancat21 - Good luck to you and the rear of TNR.

I'll make certain those guys in the back don't get forgotten.....LOL

I'll make certain those guys in the back don't get forgotten.....LOL

Haha. Gotta love auto correct :D
  • ioniancat21
    2091 posts Member
    edited February 2016

I'm always down for a good laugh at times but this is not funny on any level. With all the racism and religious issues we have today, this is the last thing we need to see here in an already emotional place like this forum.

If you read what I wrote days ago to you Regeneration, you would have understood that despite what has occurred, you could have changed direction and began to build something instead of destroy. It's clear you have an axe to grind here with Instinct, but private message them if you need to vent at this point in time.

Ever since the end of the old Instinct thread, the Guilds united to become stronger so we can have friendly competition down the road, not a gang war. I posted a message of peace on your thread hoping you could just put it aside and get back to the game, which is why we're all here!!

I don't know how you'll build a new Guild when members who join know that from Day 1, they'll be involved in a bitter flame war until the death. Nobody wants that!!! That is my friendly advice for you, I think I can speak for all when I say, "We hope you take it!!!"........
    Post edited by EA_Jesse on
  • cant u guys get a mod to remove his posts? Hes obv trollin to get a reaction outta u guys, just ignore any of his posts.

He obv likes attention and cant stand not gettin any. Prob much neglect from busy money making daddy.
  • Come on Regeneration your better than that bro. I talked to you personally and i know how cool you really are. Don't let this game turn you into a racist, because i know your not.

Also congrats to the people who got accepted.
    https://youtube.com/user/MurdaDeadpool/videos Subscribe and follow me here teaminstinct.net/ Home to Team Instinct
  • Ascansio
    270 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    For your information: I'm a Turk from Istanbul, not Arabian. Additionally, Turkey is one of the finest and most modern countries you can ever see, we Turks have nothing common with other Middle East countries and their chaos that's been going on for centuries.

Also, I can't believe that I have to clarify my country here. When someone crosses the line, he has no limits on how to insult, that's for sure.

But it doesn't matter really, it's still a racist comment.
  • ioniancat21
    2091 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    To be honest @WompRat , it saddens me to see this devolve into chaos.

Speaking from the heart, the guys over at my Guild TNR, SetFO, FTB, 4PDA and the new Instinct are all good people. I want the people out there not yet affiliated with a guild to ignore this nonsense and choose the Guild you desire, don't have fear that this is the norm for all of us.

If you members out there could see the Guild Leader chat as I do daily, I can tell you there is nothing but great interaction between the Guilds and information is shared openly between us. I am good with Lord Yugoloth, Ascancio and Rheen from Instinct, along with many others not mentioned.

When I was guilty of coming to the Instinct thread in the past with an axe to grind, it was due to the toxic nature of the thread back when Regeneration snubbed his nose at any kind of positive interaction with anyone.

Today, there is new leadership here and I wouldn't want to see it tarnished by this madness above when such great progress was made....
  • @ioniancat21 No worries my friend, nothing will get tarnished because of this. Good relations are to be preserved with you and the other guilds, rest assured.
This discussion has been closed.