Favorite toon.

Prev1
Simple question. Who is your fav toon to use.

Not who's the best.

Who do you have the most fun using?

I have a blast using Rey.

Replies

• Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    Maul, hands down. It's just so glorious to see him dish out damage by the tens of thousands in a string of consecutive attacks with the opponent unable to do anything.
  • Lianara
    740 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Dooku, because he tee's everyone off ...
    Post edited by Hozilla on
    Ally Code: 253-747-318
  • Options
    I like Kenny & Butters...
  • Xyo
    52 posts Member
    Options
    Dooku
    925-327-551
  • Options
    Kylo because it's awesome to do a small chain of of aoe because of his unique skill , also it's statisfying when Kylo barley survives an attack so you can use outrage as a satisfying return fire.
  • Anubis
    200 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Ima-Gun Di, because six jedi all attacking one enemy after an AoE is the best animation in the game.
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    Anubis wrote: »
    Ima-Gun Di, because six jedi all attacking one enemy after an AoE is the best animation in the game.

That made me chuckle ^^

I like Ima-Gun Di because he
    goes down heroically saving the Twi'leks.
    Nice move by GC to incorporate a few less known Jedi.
  • Options
    Nonemo wrote: »
    Maul, hands down. It's just so glorious to see him dish out damage by the tens of thousands in a string of consecutive attacks with the opponent unable to do anything.

that was almost my choice of fav toon but one shotting opponents (with no synergy) is awesome with Rey lol
  • Options
    Admiral Snackbar,

Because he is Luke's father.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Options
    Yea just got rey recently and have been doing nothing but building her and leveling, and even at 4 stars she has been a beast
  • Options
    Sidious because of his healing debuff. My entire kill strategy revolves around him.
  • Options
    Sid because of his overpowering of Maul and Savage in Clone Wars S05E16

in-game though, it would be QGJ because of the versatility of his skills
  • Options
    Dooku.

I like the new order trooper and Lumi so close seconds
  • Options
    Kylo... The movie was awesome so I like playing with the new characters. Taking forever to farm Rey so I don't have her yet.
  • Options
    Dooku so far. Man he's annoying when he works. Kylo is also fun but doesn't seem too useful for me yet :(
  • Options
    I am ready for the hate, but asajj ventress. Her low speed means she almost always has her buff when its her turn, then her aoe resets its own cooldown on a kill. She has a strong chance to increase her turn meter on a kill as well, and her basic chance has almost a 50/50 shot of a stun. Her removal works really well for me, which apparently isnt the case with everyone. but hey its only my opinion
  • Options
    Phasma hands down. I got her as a log-in gift around the time I first started playing this game (I think less than a week into making my account), and have since grown to be quite attached to her. I love her leadership skill and watching my toons synchronously attacking in waves. I also love the animation for her Fusillade ability where she signals a laser bombardment with her fist.
  • Options
    IG 88 because who doesn't like a tall black se....whats the question again?
  • Options
    I am ready for the hate, but asajj ventress. Her low speed means she almost always has her buff when its her turn, then her aoe resets its own cooldown on a kill. She has a strong chance to increase her turn meter on a kill as well, and her basic chance has almost a 50/50 shot of a stun. Her removal works really well for me, which apparently isnt the case with everyone. but hey its only my opinion

No hate here ... She is my second favorite, after Dooku.
    Ally Code: 253-747-318
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    General grievous :)

I know he aint in game yet but hes my fav an will be once they release him :)
  • Options
    IG-88 probably. He is high risk, but there a few things in the game more satisfying than seeing Poe expose all 5 enemies then IG-88 completely cleaning house. It doesn't happen often, but when it does, it is glorious.
  • Options
    IG-88 probably. He is high risk, but there a few things in the game more satisfying than seeing Poe expose all 5 enemies then IG-88 completely cleaning house. It doesn't happen often, but when it does, it is glorious.

Plus he's tall black and awesome.
  • Options
    It's all about the Daka, baby! She's got the style, she's got the swagger, she's got the stuns, she's got the creepy zombie hands from below on her side. She's a champ! Pure hotness.
  • Options

Plus he's tall black and awesome.

Also true.
  • Options
    Lando. I call his special the "murder" button.

Colt 45, works every time.
  • Options
    ventress or kylo
  • Options
    Watching Dooku use force lightning on me in game was probably the best animation. I just had to have him. I farmed him and he's been in my team in almost stages except LS battles.

Still feel Sid should have a 2 handed force lightning skill but seeing at least one Sith with it is fine for now.
  • Options
    Dooku, as people have said love the anxiety at the other end
    Roger roger
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    Fives