Favorite toon.

2Next

Replies

• DarthBooey wrote: »
    Lando. I call his special the "murder" button.

Colt 45, works every time.

Lmao
  • Skeetabyte42
    325 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Anubis wrote: »
    Ima-Gun Di, because six jedi all attacking one enemy after an AoE is the best animation in the game.

I like doing this every now and then, say, in easy Light Side battles or the first few GC matches. Unfortunately, Jedi hit like weaksauce in this game (with the only possible exception being Lumi.)

My go-to fave is Geonosian Soldier. Hits like a truck, and often delivers OHKO's. Now I'm leveling Poggle and 86 to create a killer First Strike team.
  • Boba fett cause of the animation he sucks but his jet pack and wrist blaster are cool, CG should dump his "mandalorian resolve" ability and add a third attack in which he could use his gun
  • Leia with her Hair Trigger.. it is so cool when she came as assistant attacker (Phasma, QGJ, GS, IG-86, 5555, Aayla, Biggs etc) and hit one, two critical shots... you already get happy... the third shot rises and boom, enemy down.
    Mestre Fábio - My YouTube Channel - My SwGOH profile - Brazilian player? Come to play with us, AAT heroic, contact me
  • Ventress. Especially when paired with Phasma as leader. The number of times she's swung in for a bonus attack and stunned someone (if not killed them outright) has become incalculable. And it always seems like, with all of her abilities (heal debuff, resetting AoE, stun) and traits (every death boosts her next attack, chance to gain turn meter), she always has so much going on.
  • Ofc First Order TIE Pilot. All that dmg he does is just something else non of the other toons i have does. Its gold in a battle can kill toon whi maybe has 50% hp 1shot with his Gun Down and its not depend who enemy team id (PvP). And second it is Asajj Ventress.
  • It's all about the Daka, baby! She's got the style, she's got the swagger, she's got the stuns, she's got the creepy zombie hands from below on her side. She's a champ! Pure hotness.

Daka defenetly! Just forget QGJ, Poogle, Rey,GS they are only support for her!
  • MoBlaq
    580 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    It's all about the Daka, baby! She's got the style, she's got the swagger, she's got the stuns, she's got the creepy zombie hands from below on her side. She's a champ! Pure hotness.

Don't forget the hair....Best du in the game
  • Feelsonumb
    54 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Teebo...

hes bossy, looks like a stud. His audio and animations are epic, love seeing him fly acrossed the battle ground to deliver the gut wrenching thud sound that his weapon makes. He may grace you jedi and sith alike with a turn if he feels like it. Im sorry he calls all the shots on my team he even decides who gets attacked... he always picks JC ugg

wish him and nute could share leaders:)

you guys can call him reebok lol
  • Fav to use yet obviously not best (level restrictions) is Vader. His Saber Toss is unique and fun with a kill shot to go again right away. The AOE dropping dots is nice too
  • lots of different selections

this is great :)
  • My favourite is HK-47.
    Because he's a rusty eclectic mix of attitude and awesome.
    "Meatbag mayhem", great stuff, suites his background perfectly.

Plus he's a solid choice for the game, loads of health and a res. He's always there for you.
  • Rey.
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet