The Darth Nihilus (Comments) ***MEGATHREAD***

Prev13456715
BentWookiee
4819 posts Member
edited February 2017
Hiya, please keep comments in this thread.. Lots of talk about this.. SOOO MANY duplicate Topics.
Thanks
Post edited by Kozispoon on

Replies

• Is he really only going to be able to get to 35 shards tomorrow according to SWGOH and can't even unlock him?
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Is he really only going to be able to get to 35 shards tomorrow according to SWGOH and can't even unlock him?

You unlock him after the fourth event
  • Bulldog1205
    3573 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    This is stupid. What is the point? If they are going to break him up like this, make him unlock at 2 stars instead.

• Wow, that's the part you're mad at? What about having him at 3* and 20 shards until he's farmable?
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Geeze, not even unlockable tomorrow? Why have two "separate" events then? TBH that's kind of annoying.
  • Where says this? Is there a post someone can link?
  • Where says this? Is there a post someone can link?

Swgoh.gg then go to events, then to nihilus event
  • Tjbear02 wrote: »
    Where says this? Is there a post someone can link?

Thank you. Wow though I really really hope swgoh.gg is wrong, doubt it, but why would they do this? Like just to annoy people ?
  • I understand everyone's frustration and I feel it too but didn't you guys expect this? Krenic took two events to unlock as well

Thank you. Wow though I really really hope swgoh.gg is wrong, doubt it, but why would they do this? Like just to annoy people ?

Cause they are mean disrespectful people lol

I had planned to stay up to unlock him, but saw this yesterday so just gonna on to bed
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader

I had planned to stay up to unlock him, but saw this yesterday so just gonna on to bed

Good plan... Sleep is important. Even if you unlocked him I doubt anything that happened between that time and the time you got up would be a game changer. :D
  • lukeroks wrote: »
    I understand everyone's frustration and I feel it too but didn't you guys expect this? Krenic took two events to unlock as well

But 1) Krennic unlocked at a higher star count than Deathtrooper
    ans 2) Krennic was the first event, followed by the one that unlocked Deathtrooper and then we got to finish Krennic off at the end.
    This one we get all the other characters first, then they just make us wait a few days in between getting some shards and getting the rest. I don't really get why they'd arrange it that way. Unless they plan on releasing the packs to be purchased before the last event rolls out.
  • ^^^ yeah that's probably exactly how it went. It's not unethical at all. Unethical is lying to your shareholders about profits, deliberately ignoring unsafe products and still rushing them into production, insider trading, and other white collar crimes for which we have, you know, laws. Making your product more tempting to purchase is not unethical.
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • really annoying.
  • OMG!! Like it's going to take 3 days to unlock him, instead of one. OMG that's like totally unfair! I don't think I even want to play the event if that is the case.

And like OMG if I have to wait 3 months to farm more shards to make him 4,5,6, or 7 stars, idk what I'm gonna do with myself.

This is da worst event evar!!! EA please give all the fan boys the next toon at 7* with out having to do any work. Don't even have an event. Deliver the toon and gear and credits in our inboxes for now on. That would be totally fair FTW

Good plan... Sleep is important. Even if you unlocked him I doubt anything that happened between that time and the time you got up would be a game changer. :D

You're helpful.
  • Wow. Too bad they got rid of tournaments.
  • Nope. For the weaker players, 25 shards from each event, so you can unlock him. Not such a big deal, but for a weak player even unlocking a character like Nihilus would be incredible.
    1...2...3! You're dead!
  • Nope. For the weaker players, 25 shards from each event, so you can unlock him. Not such a big deal, but for a weak player even unlocking a character like Nihilus would be incredible.

Correct.

And after playing the event...Nihilus is SWEET.
  • This is ****. What is the point? If they are going to break him up like this, make him unlock at 2 stars instead.

they wouldn't do that. people with leader abilities are always unlocked at 3-5 stars... (from what iv'e seen)
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Umm...after playing through the nihlus tiers several times under several varitions of squads...all i can say is...

FIRST PERSON TO MAX NIHLUS WINS EVERYTHING!

I got an almost 18k non crit with vader as leader...i know that under normal circumstances you dont have 2 leaders but the +90% Offense was to tempting...that with 160% hpsteal...OMG!

I used EP lead with ackbar/jyn to maximize use of the instakill...didn't seem to carry over from phase to phase, but dang, the hp bars were so small it was hard to tell...

Darth Nihlus is now the golden encrusted jewel of ultimate awesomeness...

I don't think healing immunity will be able to stop the overwhelming power of him from what i saw....couple that with a maxed sith assassin and the protection bypass...no team currently stands a chance.

Thoughts? Comments?
    Post edited by Mageduckey on
  • SubzeeeDon
    736 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Loose_Lee wrote: »
    Umm...after playing through the nihlus tiers several times under several varitions of squads...all i can say is...

FIRST PERSON TO MAX NIHLUS WINS EVERYTHING!

I got an almost 18k non crit with vader as leader...i know that under normal circumstances you dont have 2 leaders but the +90% Offense was to tempting...that with 160% hpsteal...OMG!

I used EP lead with ackbar/jyn to maximize use of the instakill...didn't seem to carry over from phase to phase, but dang, the hp bars were so small it was hard to tell...

Darth Nihlus is now the golden encrusted jewel of ultimate awesomeness...

I don't think healing immunity will be able to stop the overwhelming power of him from what i saw....couple that with a maxed sith assassin and the protection bypass...no team currently stands a chance.

Thoughts? Comments?

Throw in sith trooper and ding ding we have a winner

Post edited by Mageduckey on
  • Darth Nihilus is ready to perform Annihilate on my credit card ;-)
  • i'm personally NOT impressed. his insta kill is decent but otherwise he hits like a wet noodle and he doesnt suck all that much from is AOE.

i like sith assassin better.
  • Any
    428 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Just play him in event, so cool at all

He is a game changer. He may can kill 1 toon every turn with the right team.

Sith will rise......?
    Post edited by Any on
  • catcat881
    10 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Just tried Nihilus in Lord of Hunger event, basically all Sith recovered over 10,000 hp per hit under Nihilus's lead and it takes around 3-4 rounds only that Nihilus can inflict instant kill. He may even faster with Zaul's lead. I assume that EA have tested Nihilus well, what do you think?
    Post edited by J0K3R on
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Roflmao... :D:p:o:(:'(

Something tells me nihlus is gonna be an exclusive like vader...maybe im wrong...its alot of $$$ to pass up on...

But who knows...at least the devs have a few months of 3* nihlus feedback to decide...im guessing it will be enough buffer time to decide where to go.

I forsee a 3* nihlus annihilating and absorbing 30k of hp to his own in 2-3 turns...(jyn/ackbar) with 2-3 tanks protecting....

So much for that general kenobi....this aint no "bye Felicia!"...this is a "wave em out Wanda!"

:*
  • i personally was NOT impressed except his insta kill. otherwise i found him to be garbage.
  • personally i think the best toon i've seen so far is EP.
  • Well to avoid double lead i put out the leader for the last node.. My maul heals for 31k basic.. Aoe would be more.. Even if maul is 1 v5 he could win.. Thats so amazing.. Also saw dooku hitting for 11k non crit x2 vaders culling blade can heal him also awesome.palps aoe is a full heal .. Thats crazy only counter would be shock and healing immunity.. So this might bring grivous up again