Arena squad advice

Hi all,

My rank is right around 20 most days with Wedge (L), Biggs, Palpy, Shore, and JKA. I would like to be top ten (never been top 10) and know it's time to switch things up. Given my roster, what would my optimal squad be?

https://swgoh.gg/u/dt/

Replies

• Hmm, it would take you a couple of weeks to get some of these toons geared but I would say something like:

zMaul lead
    Vader
    Shore
    Boba
    EP

Or:

EP lead
    Vader
    Shore
    TFP
    Boba

Or:

Boba lead
    IG 88
    Kylo
    Shore
    TFP/Anakin

A lot depends on who is in your arena shard.

What are you up against right now?
  • Mostly Zaders and Zauls. I do have Zader but I fear his gear isn't there yet. Maul is still 5 star but I intend to Zeta him as his lead looks fun. I'm thinking one more gear level for Boba before he is arena worthy but I could be wrong.
  • It depends on what you intend to use Boba for.

My shard seems to be all about first turn Ability block with him so max speed is crucial. Unfortunately he doesn't get any more speed from gear after G8 until you hit G11 for the extra 12 speed.

With Zader it's all about keeping thouse DOT's going. Not sure how hard it is to gear up Sidious but he's quick and a good way to add some extra DOT's.

I have to admit, nobody in my shard uses Sidious (not too 50 anyways).

EP lead still does well.

A couple guys in my shard with odd payout times still take first in the middle of the night or day running EP/empire team. B2 is really helpful with that squad though. I don't remember seeing B2 in your roster.
  • I have a few decent speed secondaries I could parcel out to Boba and tfp from my current squad. I haven't seen a Sid in ages on my shard and both he and Maul need a furnace. Looking like Zader. Thanks for your input.
    It depends on what you intend to use Boba for.

My shard seems to be all about first turn Ability block with him so max speed is crucial. Unfortunately he doesn't get any more speed from gear after G8 until you hit G11 for the extra 12 speed.

With Zader it's all about keeping thouse DOT's going. Not sure how hard it is to gear up Sidious but he's quick and a good way to add some extra DOT's.

I have to admit, nobody in my shard uses Sidious (not too 50 anyways).

EP lead still does well.

A couple guys in my shard with odd payout times still take first in the middle of the night or day running EP/empire team. B2 is really helpful with that squad though. I don't remember seeing B2 in your roster.

• No problem, good luck!