Hidden Gem: Ima-Gun Di and AAT Normal

SikrouDeco
338 posts Member
edited February 2017
I obtained him the first week I started playing (Shortly after launch) and he sat at g8, 4* until about a month ago. I read how he is useful in AAT normal as leader, Truer words were never spoken. I'm sure there are better, but I am really enjoying him leading my Jedi team. I love seeing them all attack GG at once lol. And he is double tough. Mine is 85 6 soon to be 7*, g9. I have equal health and protection currently with some crit chance. His defense buff helps in p4 in a pinch.

If you don't have him, you should consider adding him to your roster :)
Post edited by SikrouDeco on

Replies

• Options
    I had a similar situation..I had him at G8 7* super early...the only thing is he is not that great in P1 AAT because he feeds GG TM....works great against Rocket B2 though
  • SikrouDeco
    338 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    True, I use Yoda to reduce his tm, usually I burn B2/P1 when he pops, or stun him. Addy droids aren't very tough to get rid of with JKA :)
    Post edited by SikrouDeco on
  • Options
    Aayla is better
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Options
    Doesnt he have a armor down debuff too?
  • Options
    Flamethrow wrote: »
    Doesnt he have a armor down debuff too?

35382tl.png
  • Options
    That's what will push up my damage :)
  • Options
    Flamethrow wrote: »
    That's what will push up my damage :)

Yep, he has a nice balance of tank and dps.
  • Options
    Atm i do around 600 k on normal with Anakin g11 lead, qgj g11, ashoka and ayla g10 and luminara g8 lol (obviously will be replaced by img when i have him starred)
  • SikrouDeco
    338 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    If possible, ever try swapping Barriss for Lumi? Her basic attack removes a single heroes negative debuff. AAT puts out tons of them.
  • Options
    That might be helpful for Heroic aat but on normal i hit enrage without dying anyway.
  • Options
    P4 any positive buff can keep your team from wiping. Barriss' group heal puts a defense buff up. But the trade off is her reduced damage compared to Lumi.
  • Options
    Oh you're thinking p4, i meant for p1. Yea that makes sense for p4 thx!
  • Options
    Supercat wrote: »
    Aayla is better

Not for normal AAT P1. Ima is much better lead for normal. The Jedi don't need the health boost and tenacity from Aayla against normal Grievous to get to enrage and Ima lead provides significantly more attacks. You can auto battle with Ima and do nearly as well as a controlled battle.

I do 400-500k with a Aayla lead and 600-700k with a Ima lead. All G9-G11 7s and modestly well modded with JKA the only one close to arena mods.
  • SikrouDeco
    338 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    SlyGambit wrote: »
    Supercat wrote: »
    Aayla is better

Not for normal AAT P1. Ima is much better lead for normal. The Jedi don't need the health boost and tenacity from Aayla against normal Grievous to get to enrage and Ima lead provides significantly more attacks. You can auto battle with Ima and do nearly as well as a controlled battle.

I do 400-500k with a Aayla lead and 600-700k with a Ima lead. All G9-G11 7s and modestly well modded with JKA the only one close to arena mods.

Agreed. I think those without Ima do not understand, as leader he gives a 35% counter to all jedi. Jedi Allies can all counter at once, or 3 will, 2 will, or counter when attacked individually. More attacks, more damage dealt.