Fulcrum's & Hera's Cells - US CST Based - HAAT Guilds - Open Spots

Living in your moms basement? Quit school at 15, or got laid off? Can you survive solely on hot-pockets and monster drinks? If so, we are looking for you. Bring your inner nerd, but please leave your drama on the official forums!
Our guilds are recruiting rebel scum, plain ole scum, slimy double-crossing no good swindlers, fuzzballs, bantha fodder, flyboys, goldenrods, slimy pieces of worm ridden filth, overweight globs of grease, nearsighted scrap piles, flea-bitten furballs, walking carpets, mindless philosophers, stuck-up half-witted scruffy looking nerf herders, laser brains, and anyone else who resides in wretched hives of scum and villainy.
No politicians, though. We have standards.
Did I mention we have real single girls in our core? (granted they may be 45 and have 20 cats...)
As you may have guessed, we're (somewhat) mature social guilds with a sense of humor (IDC if you think it's funny, it's still humor. I'll bet the mindless philosophers get it.) We try to be helpful, but our primary purpose is to have a fun place to raid or have a conversation with other freaks while we do....whatever.

Now the serious part:
1. We are looking for a few active players willing to contribute their daily 600 guild coins.
2. We are US CST based, but have players from all over.
3. Good mix of FTP and PTP.
4. Strongly Encourage joining LINE chat.
5. We do both Heroic Rancor and Tank
6. Preference is players with at least one viable P2 or P3 squad for HAAT.

Either reply to this thread or PM me if you are interested.
Do not underestimate the power of the Dork Side!