7* JC
7* Sid
7* Lumi
6* Kylo
6* Daka
5* FOTP
5* Doku
4* Old ben

I want to finish Daka 7*, then should I go for QGJ from cantina shipment and Phasma from GW shipement ? Then I can build assist team with something like Phasma(L) Kylo Daka FOTP QGJ

Or this :

Poe from cantina instead of QGJ and Poggle from GW instead of Phasma to build something like Oldben(L) Poe GS FOTP Poggle

2nd choice gonna be longer to get and more risky cauz Poe might be nerf.

To farm Kylo instead of GS was my mistake but better to stop Kylo now or should I finish him ?

Thannks for replies !

Replies

• JoshG
    908 posts Member
    If I had your current roster I would be VERY tempted to go after FOO with cantina shipments and definitely Phasma in GW.
  • Dont go after poe he will probably be nerfed in February
  • Thanks to both of you
    JoshG wrote: »
    If I had your current roster I would be VERY tempted to go after FOO with cantina shipments and definitely Phasma in GW.

QGJ won't do a better job than FOO ?

• JoshG
    908 posts Member
    Poney wrote: »
    Thanks to both of you

QJC is a beast no doubt, but FOO would really shine on that team. U can't go wrong with either one, or Poe for that matter. Cantina shipments are the slowest farm and it has all of the toons I want right now!!

• [/quote]

QJC is a beast no doubt, but FOO would really shine on that team. U can't go wrong with either one, or Poe for that matter. Cantina shipments are the slowest farm and it has all of the toons I want right now!![/quote]

Thanks for the advice !

So I want to build arround Phasma(L) Kylo FOTP what is in your opinion the 2 best tools with them ?

1/ Sid and Poggle for aoe team ?
    2/ FOO and ? For FO synergies ?
    3/ Daka and Doku ? For assist team ?
    4/ Lumi for some heal potencial ?
    5/ Leia (she has 5*) with QGJ ?

Nn Poe build, I don't own him and don't want to spend time on him because he will prob get nerf. Maybe Han gonna be soon a viable taunt option ?

• Bump
  • I'm waiting for the February patch to spend Arena shards to see if any new characters are added.

Current Arena team is Phasma (L), Sid, Kylo, Luke, and Lumi. Leveling up QGJ to replace Luke. Going to level up Dooku to replace Sid or Lumi once Kylo is 7*.

Cantina has lots of good characters and has the most competition. I'm working on QGJ now but considered FOO, Daka, and Fives. Poe is very strong now but might get nerfed.

Arena had no one appealing to me after Sid so I'm saving shards. Might go for ST Han if no new characters are added.

Galactic War I plan to get Lumi and Phasma to 7* and will see who else is available after February patch.

• RU486
    1686 posts Member
    And if so how long before people start whining that he needs nerfed like they do with Poe because they dont know how to deal with him?
  • So I just got my Poe to level 6 and trying to decide where to go in cantina next. I was all ready to jump on the qgj train with everyone else, and for good reason, he is a beast, the speed and call assist with 75% more damage would be great in my current phasma/Poe/geo/ig-86 team. Then I started thinking about FOO and the turn meter manipulation mixed right in with phasma with a long term goal of adding resistance pilot and his turn meter manipulation.

Where would you go? QGJ or FOO
  • No. You aren't going to hear that level of whining. He's turn 8 and offers offense up. QGJ can do that, has an assist, overall more damage, and a buff strip with a little less health. So you probably won't hear those cries over Poggle. Get ready for them though when more people start having 7* QGJ running around.
  • He isn't that hard to deal with. He is a one trick pony. He can be countered by ability block, stuns, or just killing him before he can buff. That being said, I still enjoy using him and he is a part of my main team.
  • l3end3r
    895 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I saw a forum about FOO a while back. He's really strong and will be a turn 7 character after they raise the cap to 80. Based on the thread, he hits really hard and is amazing with Phasma and Poe
  • He's really good, but not OP. Really good DS character and I also use him in my team. I'm top 3 on my server.

If you have any cannons on your team, he allows them to 1 shot most characters on crit. He's also fast and will get a number of attacks in, but hits on the lower side. But, his ability block is overlooked - it can shut down Bariss, Kylo and other annoying characters
  • RU486 wrote: »
    And if so how long before people start whining that he needs nerfed like they do with Poe because they dont know how to deal with him?

i'm sure people are already whining. Yes poggle can take a tanky-medium-damage team (savage, kylo, fives, sid boba) and make them hit for 7k per attack. It's a 50% buff for everyone and i think a turn up meter? Idk i don't own him but he's pretty darn good. apart from that, he's also ability block potential. I don't think he's going to get a nerf b/c that special is basically all he really offers. His basic isn't bad damage, esp with the buff he does good damage but it's not "OP."
  • He is a support character and his regular attack is below average. His buffs do their job and I'm happy he is useful. Most just run hard hitters behind a taunt
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Yea I would have gone for FOO first if I had FOTP starred up, I made it to 30 shards but I decided to switch to QGJ in the meantime.
  • I run HK(L), Poggle, 88, 86, and GS. I'll switch out GS for Poe occasionally depending who I'm facing in arena.

Could QGJ replace Poggle in a droid team? Can his offense up with Humbling Blow match Poggle's droid assault buff? Poggle's attack just seems too weak and ruins my assist with GS or 86. I'm open to any suggestions to better my team as well. I'm top 3 in my server everyday but noticed some other teams are starting to give me a lot of trouble. The tougher teams popping up now all consist of Old Ben, Rey, FOTP, with some sort of healer too.
  • Yeah but QGJ you likely have to wait for round 2 and the he must Debuff someone in order for your guys to get that O up. It is a better counter for Poe though
  • For the current endgame: Yes definitely.

I'm currently starring up QGJ for the sole purpose of neutering Poe teams.

If things change, like an increase in health or lowering of damage so characters get more than one turn, then I think Poggles buff would be more useful.
  • Both. Two of the best options in cantina.
  • I think the team would suffer, since you likely won't have offense up first turn and lose speed up. But he's such a good character that maybe I'm wrong
  • JoshG wrote: »
    Poney wrote: »
    Thanks to both of you

Cantina shipments are the slowest farm and it has all of the toons I want right now!!

Tell me about it
    Roger roger