Kylo zeta is obsolete with defensive AI

When running on auto or defensive arena battles, a zeta'd Kylo performs as if he doesn't even have a zeta, which greatly hinders your team's ability to defend.

When on auto, Kylo uses lash out until he no longer has it available, but his zeta ability is on outrage, which is a far better ability than a standard aoe attack that isn't even zeta'd.

Basically, Kylo loses his zeta when on defense, and his move priority should be shifted to prioritize outrage whenever possible.
FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind

Replies

• +1
    Drake23, Its a trap
  • +1
  • Or alternate between the two, or be triggered for example when protection < 50%.

Xio
  • Xioborg wrote: »
    Or alternate between the two, or be triggered for example when protection < 50%.

This would be good too, similar to healers triggering their healing abilities.

Whatever the case, he needs something to fix his AI so he acts as if he was actually zeta'd.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Shaunyvee
    916 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    This will probably be QOL fixed* like Yodas priority was for foresight
  • Honestly, each char should have more then 1 default opening move with respect to the vs Squad/Conditions, maybe 2-3 simple checks in order to prioritize what ability should be used 1st.

It's not that hard to make AI just a little bit smart, lol.
  • I don't think it needs to be crazy. First order teams want him to use lash out a lot so it should still be the priority. He just needs to perhaps choose outrage when he is under 100% HP (when the +75% damage kicks in) or another alternative being, choose outrage if he already has retribution.
  • Minowara
    536 posts Member
    First Order teams want him using Lash Out. Just because you don't run FO doesn't mean he needs changed for you. If the devs can code it to where if there are 3 or more FO on the team team then he uses lash out, then that works. If they can't, then just leave him as using Lash Out please.
  • BeWary
    367 posts Member
    Mewingloki wrote: »
    I don't think it needs to be crazy. First order teams want him to use lash out a lot so it should still be the priority. He just needs to perhaps choose outrage when he is under 100% HP (when the +75% damage kicks in) or another alternative being, choose outrage if he already has retribution.

+1
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    Minowara wrote: »
    First Order teams want him using Lash Out. Just because you don't run FO doesn't mean he needs changed for you. If the devs can code it to where if there are 3 or more FO on the team team then he uses lash out, then that works. If they can't, then just leave him as using Lash Out please.

What doesn't make sense though is that he doesn't prioritize his ZETA ABILITY. Why bother giving him one if he won't use it on defense. He's easy to deal with then. I like the idea of using it as a protection heal, similar to how healers are triggered.