A new era in the meta report

DatBoi
3615 posts Member
I know this doesn't apply to many people whose shards are still filled with wiggs, but all metas eventually sift down through to everyone. Only about 25% of the top teams use wiggs. Boba Fett, Palpatine, Baze, Kenobi, Chirrut, Darth Vader, and TFP are all used more often than the MOST complained about meta in the history of this game.

Idk, am I too excited about this? Clearly the devs got the message and decided that there has been enough Wiggs.

Replies

• Options
    DatBoi wrote: »
    I know this doesn't apply to many people whose shards are still filled with wiggs, but all metas eventually sift down through to everyone. Only about 25% of the top teams use wiggs. Boba Fett, Palpatine, Baze, Kenobi, Chirrut, Darth Vader, and TFP are all used more often than the MOST complained about meta in the history of this game.

Idk, am I too excited about this? Clearly the devs got the message and decided that there has been enough Wiggs.

I am also excited. I was one of the few who didn't hate the dodge meta, but the Wiggs/Lando meta was the worst. It required absolutely zero strategy, just speed/AOE. I love the variety in arena now.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Austin09370
    850 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Wiggs is still viable. I often substitute Wiggs on my Zaul team for fun and can beat any of the meta teams that exist. There is just a lot of variety in the game and many people are just using other similarly effective options.
  • Options
    Chaze is the new wiggs.
  • Options
    Maybe in the top 25, because if you check the most used squads (whatever the ranking is), there are still 2 Wiggs teams in the 5 first places.

The difference that I can see on my shard is that the players don't use full Rebels anymore but mixed their Wiggs with BF, EP, ShT, and so on. Still a lot of Wiggs in those teams on my shard in the top 50.
  • Options
    The only meta is speed.
  • Options
    Chaze is still ridiculously annoying with their heal, cleanse, aoe buff remover, taunt, high DPS. The complete all in one whale package :)
    SWGOH.gg profile - Our guild, 3720 to 1, has 1 spot open! [49/50].
  • Options
    The meta report shows one thing - the meta is becoming more diverse. That is a good thing.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    The meta report shows one thing - the meta is becoming more diverse. That is a good thing.

This^^

But also, it's not about them hearing anything. The shifting meta is good for business.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    i'm not entirely sure that wiggs is the most complained about meta.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    leef wrote: »
    i'm not entirely sure that wiggs is the most complained about meta.

The dodge mega thread agrees with you.