February 2016 Shard looking for allies - TvT Arena

TMK
700 posts Member
Hello all!

The topic is intended for those, who started playing like a year ago. The date is given approximately as we don't exactly know how do the system merge players into one shard. The TvT term stands for Team versus Team, so you don't get confused with Fleet versus Fleet shard.

To make it easier, we have a LINE group chat where we organize our payouts, share thoughts, help each other out, give insightful information and if you are having trouble or see yourself lacking behind other members of the shard, there are plenty of guilds that can take you under their control, therefore help you progress faster.

Next thing you might want to know the members list of this shard, right? Here we go (in no order):
  • Hurkan
  • Snips
  • Metkill
  • Deadbolt
  • BobaBej
  • Taj Bakhu (myself)
  • FN55378008
  • Ewalken
  • Tano Ashoka
  • Xuichichi

Those people are already part of the community on LINE. As you can tell, we are dominating the top 10-15 everyday. Why? Because we have aim and plan how to do it.

Why did I open the topic? To help people open eyes; instead of going back-and-forth with 10 people, you can simply join us and have no issue with getting top 3 rewards during your payout. We have tricks up in our sleeves for anybody and everybody, think about that ;).

Who do we (mainly) look for? People that finish in top 20-30 but if you feel like you can compete with the elites, let me know and we will discuss about it. There are plenty of antagonists we would like to find out who they are and possibly, join us.

I think that should be appealing enough to hit me a PM or simply post here. Till next time.

Greetings,

Taj Bakhu

Replies