Stupid question about purple laptops

Hi all,

So I noticed that one of the challenges gives Mark 4 purple laptops, and another gives Mark 5 purple laptops. I'm quite familiar with the Mark 4 ones, as I've hard to farm the heck out of them for several of my characters. The Mark 5 ones, though, gave me pause when I finally noticed them.

I decided to go through my character list to see where those Mark 5 laptops would be used. I perused everyone's gear list and found 6 spots where I still needed to farm the Mark 4's, but not a single spot for Mark 5's. For reference I have 7 heroes at gear level 6, 8 heroes at gear level 7, and 4 heroes at gear level 8.

So, then I took a look at my inventory, and sure enough I had 58 of those Mark 5 purple laptops sitting there waiting to be used.

Sooooo... here's my stupid question: What are the Mark 5 laptops for? Who uses them, and at what gear level? Thanks

Replies

• Options
    Oh for crying out loud. My title used the word that starts with STU and ends with PID. Does that really need to be censored? Jeeze.
  • Xeox
    68 posts Member
    Options
    ahsoka once your gear vii its needed for the top right box for 25 crit rating
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    sid uses it at g viii
    mighty chlorians
  • Options
    Boba Fett needed the Mark V keypads for gear VII
  • Options
    I see, OK thanks guys. I haven't farmed Boba at all, and I gave up on Ahsoka early on. My Sid is still at gear 7.

I see why I haven't found use for the Mark 5's yet. Cheers

PS: The censorship here is a bit out of control :(
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    I see, OK thanks guys. I haven't farmed Boba at all, and I gave up on Ahsoka early on. My Sid is still at gear 7.

I see why I haven't found use for the Mark 5's yet. Cheers

PS: The censorship here is a bit out of control :(
    **** yeah!
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Options
    OT: I'd been warned by admin using the F word. I don't see the reason because the censorship works so well here, even for normal words...