Hard to click ships at certain camera angles

I have noticed that it's hard to click ships at certain camera angles.

For example, when the camera was all the way right I couldn't click the second from the right enemy ship. The far right enemy ship had buffs (but none had taunt) so I don't know if that was the reason. I spammed clicked in different spots for a minute and still couldn't select it.

Can we get 2 arrows ( like this < > ) at the top that allows you to scroll through ships that can be selected? Not being able to select certain ships can cause you to lose.

Replies

• +100000000

Can't tell you how many times I got so frustrated I just escaped and took the draw, lol
  • Hehe I specifically place my FOTP or Vader behind 5s so that when it's the user's capital ship's turn, they can't target FOTP or Vader :wink:
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • It is a pain, and worse when buff/debuff boxes obscure those 2 back positions. You can target them but you have to spam tap to trigger that magic pixel. It has been a problem since day 1 and needs to get fixed, but given the upcoming update I can see why some of the buggs have taken a back seat. Life will get much easier here soon and they will proly do a good polish pass next to resolve some of these minor annoying bugs. Fingers Crossed B)
  • Many times I get in the same trouble with regular battles.. too many debuffs and you can't see health bar, can't target..

We need a different camera angle. At least give us two to chose from, please!
    Put a camera change button next to the auto battle, so we can change it when we need it!
  • +1 to OP. Ability to rotate camera would be smashing. Could be handy in some regular squad battles too when trying to determine what buffs or debuffs an enemy has. Sometimes that is hard when there are a ton of icons over every toon's head.
  • Oh yes, big time. Thanks for someone finally mentioning it. I was suffering in silence not being able to change targets. Dunno why I didn't post myself lol.