If you had the ability to completely deconstruct one toon who would it be and why?

Prev1
As the title says, if you had the ability to completely deconstruct one toon; so you would get back gear, credits, ability materials and even cantina/guild/arena/war tokens, who would it be?

My choice would be my G10 7* level 85 Eeth Koth. Other than using him to acquire Yoda, i've not used him for anything since. I geared him up because i thought he would be useful on AAT (before the update) but he is outclassed by nearly all the other jedi.

Replies

• My maxed out greedo :D could need those stun cuffs
  • I gave Poggle, Eeth, and Daka raid gear. I want the gear back but EA can keep the rest of the resources.
  • The entire game is constructed around the binary of light side and dark side. To deconstruct any one character would make them largely incompatible within the intertextuality (as well as internal conflict) of Star Wars, particularly if we persist in using tags. It would require a deconstruction of the holistic experience and software that is Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, not just one particular character. That said, the idea of the game-within-the-game allows us to have multiple iterations of a character which clearly separate the concept of, say, Han Solo from his representative character(s) in the game. Still, these iterations are dependent upon the interplay of all characters depicted, including but not limited to multiple iterations of the same character. This interplay is exactly what creates meaning in the game. The apparent contradictions are what allow the game to progress and develop. It is precisely because of the fluid nature of the game that its meaning can change; it is because of the varying goals of the subject (player) that certain contradictions or flaws (i.e.'fix Teebo') appear to be intrinsic to the experience of the game (WAI). Lastly, with the horizon of expectation constantly drifting into the aether (August), the very flaws themselves become part of the fabric of the subjective experience.

In short, probably Greedo, I guess.
  • Dengar.
  • Ewoks scout.
    I like my Ewoks though. :'( He's just bad because wicket and logray haven't been released yet.

That year spent farming him could've gotten me at least 3 other 7*.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • AbyssalH wrote: »
    My maxed out greedo :D could need those stun cuffs
    Carbonari wrote: »

WOW! I've just checked out Greedo on SWGOH.GG because i dont have him geared/unlocked; 8 complete Stun Cuffs, 4 complete hypno syringes, 2 complete stun guns, 1 mk4 chedak comlink prototype and 70 droid caller pieces to boot!
  • Teebo. break him down. start over.
  • Chewie. He's got relatively decent gear, but I could use it better literally anywhere else. He's probably the one toon that I own who I don't even have a plan on using.
  • Carbonari wrote: »
    It is precisely because of the fluid nature of the game that its meaning can change; it is because of the varying goals of the subject (player) that certain contradictions or flaws (i.e.'fix Teebo') appear to be intrinsic to the experience of the game (WAI).

Instant classic -- If I thought I could somehow gify it, I would.

Eeth Koth, no question. I'd like my shards back too. And credits.... I would be seriously happier with JKG.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • AbyssalH wrote: »
    My maxed out greedo :D could need those stun cuffs
    Carbonari wrote: »

WOW! I've just checked out Greedo on SWGOH.GG because i dont have him geared/unlocked; 8 complete Stun Cuffs, 4 complete hypno syringes, 2 complete stun guns, 1 mk4 chedak comlink prototype and 70 droid caller pieces to boot!

And when he turns out to be the March login and gets a rework and becomes a ninja jedi soul destroyer, let's see.
  • For me, it was my G10 Savage Opress until last week :D

I would say my 7* G8 Gamorrean Guard, or even better, my maxed out G11 Farmboy Luke :'(
  • Eeth Koth definitely, maybe Lumi.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    yoda.
    only geared him when i heard jedi would get a buff in the AAT raid, regretted it imidiately after. I don't like yoda at all, not just his ingame character.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef wrote: »
    yoda.
    only geared him when i heard jedi would get a buff in the AAT raid, regretted it imidiately after. I don't like yoda at all, not just his ingame character.

Atleast yoda is useful
  • Dryff wrote: »
    For me, it was my G10 Savage Opress until last week :D

I would say my 7* G8 Gamorrean Guard, or even better, my maxed out G11 Farmboy Luke :'(

How.... HOW COULD YOU SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT?????

mzq6m.jpg?a413136

• Gamorrean wrote: »
    Dryff wrote: »

mzq6m.jpg?a413136

That's like deconstructing Tusken Raider. You just don't do that ****.

@Taco
  • Gamorrean wrote: »

mzq6m.jpg?a413136

@Taco

Yeah, its so sad.. :'(
  • Barriss, believe it or not.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Dengar.

Preach it, brother.
  • Taco
    446 posts Member
    Gamorrean wrote: »

mzq6m.jpg?a413136

@Taco

Tuskens are a must have in your team
  • pac0naut wrote: »
    Barriss, believe it or not.

So I shouldn't unlock her? :D
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Viserys wrote: »

And when he turns out to be the March login and gets a rework and becomes a ninja jedi soul destroyer, let's see.

Just what this game needs! Characters with anti Jedi abilities... /s

• Mace.
    Useful for his Capital Ship.
  • any of the jawas not named nebit or Engineer

such a waste they were very effective in normal AAT before we moved onto heroic (pre nerf) then thermal dets went from 40k dmg to something like 5k in heroic

gear 10 jawa, scav and dath i want that gear back

hell remove the characters from my roster totally and give me the stun cuffs back.....
  • ig 100
  • LeoRavus
    1165 posts Member
    edited February 2017

Teebo. break him down. start over.

Seriously, they should do this after not being able to fix his leader ability and apparently making no further effort to do so. Cranking out new OP toons and overpriced packs seems to be top priority.

Strip him down in an update and let people regear him if they want.
  • Eeth Koth.... I'll never forgive myself
    I fight the good fight
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    pac0naut wrote: »
    Barriss, believe it or not.

So I shouldn't unlock her? :D

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!! I went all in on her for GW back in the day. Farmed her for the OG tito team, got her max geared and 1 zeta short of arming it and her zeta got nerfed LITERALLY an hour later.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Gammorean guard or dengar would definitely get deconstructed for me. Also I think it's kind of funny that teebo is on this list because the devs won't fix him right after they announce they fixed him lol.