Either jailbreaking cheaters or game needs fixing

yeahp0n
8 posts Member
edited February 2016
So basically attacking first is non RNG, RNG.

Post edited by yeahp0n on

Replies

• Options
    You sir need to read the webpage on speed in this game. Actual speeds in this game do not matter as long as they are slotted in on the same "turn" RNG takes over to decide who goes first. His Poe could have been low stars, but maxed gear. May have shown up as less HP due to the multipliers, but it could have been turn 7. to your Poe that would have been turn 8. It does actually make sense. You just have to look at the math and mechanics that go into it. It isn't cheating, it isn't broken. You just haven't looked into how it works. Once you do it will make sense.
  • Options
    If its not cheating and its not broken then its not fair. First order pilot should not be attacking before my Poe. 4 attacks to 1 to start the game when I have a higher power team. It doesnt make sense to me at all and feels like they tried to make the CPU much harder since it used to be easy.
    Can you link me what you're talking about cause I want to see their **** reason for this. I still believe this shouldnt happen even if its not "broken."
  • Options
    Read this. And then have a piece of chocolate it helps.
    http://www.teaminstinct.net/speed-and-you-a-team-instinct-special/
  • Options
    this information hurts me deeply. Not random but still random.
  • Options
    @yeahp0n That's where the Poe OP posts come from. As you can see it's basicly a coin flip as where if enemy Poe taunts first, his team will hit yours first because of 25% turn meter reduction.

You can either sit at the nerf Poe bench side or continue playing and hope the meta changes at some point :)
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting