Zarris

Does she have a place in the meta on the right team? What's that team?

Replies

• Pair it with ur General Kenobi, use B2 as ur debuff. The rest its your choice bro
  • Thanks @KunSuffian123
    Any reason I don't see a single team with zarris? It's a sea of zader and zaul...
  • War
    932 posts Member
    mamba wrote: »
    Thanks @KunSuffian123
    Any reason I don't see a single team with zarris? It's a sea of zader and zaul...

Zarriss requires much more resources, including GK, to be effective. Zaul and Zader are a zeta away from complete. I do believe however, that Zarriss in the right squad will hold up better on defense than those offense heavy teams.
  • I'm thinking to build a GK / Zarris team (meaning I've GK and the zeta's for barris) but again haven't seen any on my shard and since the zarris change the popularity hasn't been with zaul and zader....

So it's the first world choice of using the zeta on zaul and battle for fastest speed mods or try another tactic

Gk zarris and chaze?

Prefer to avoid a full Jedi because then need to zeta qgj ....

Assuming access to any character what's the ideal gk zarris squad to battle zaul and Zader teams?
  • War
    932 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    I'm thinking to build a GK / Zarris team (meaning I've GK and the zeta's for barris) but again haven't seen any on my shard and since the zarris change the popularity hasn't been with zaul and zader....

So it's the first world choice of using the zeta on zaul and battle for fastest speed mods or try another tactic

Gk zarris and chaze?

Assuming access to any character what's the ideal gk zarris squad to battle zaul and Zader teams?

I find GK, Zarriss, and Chaze one of the most annoying GW teams to fight. And that's with the ability to retreat to try again, and no time limit. I wouldn't even attempt fighting that in arena, lol.

Far as battling Zader and Zaul, I've no idea. My counter meta to them requires a much different team than what you're trying to build.
  • zBarris

zVader

zMaul

replacing the first letter of their name is flibbity flop, and by flibbity flop, I really mean **** ****
  • zBarris

zVader

zMaul

replacing the first letter of their name is flibbity flop, and by flibbity flop, I really mean **** ****

Couldn't agree more!
    Do or do not...
  • War
    932 posts Member
    zBarris

zVader

zMaul

We can't stop now, we haven't reached the really annoying ones. like; Zormtrooper, Zeers, Zeia, Zan or would it be Zolo?

Zarriss, Zader, and Zaul at least roll off the tongue well enough, lol.
  • What will we do when Zuckuss gets a zeta during the bounty hunter meta?
  • War
    932 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    dad2my3 wrote: »
    What will we do when Zuckuss gets a zeta during the bounty hunter meta?

Not much I imagine. Newer characters don't seem to get name changes when zeta'd. I guess it's just assumed you'd zeta them. Have yet to see Zrennic, ZT, Zihilus, Zith Trooper, etc.
  • War wrote: »
    zBarris

zVader

zMaul

We can't stop now, we haven't reached the really annoying ones. like; Zormtrooper, Zeers, Zeia, Zan or would it be Zolo?

Imagine if Zam gets a Zeta. Everyone will call her "Zzam".
  • War
    932 posts Member
    War wrote: »
    zBarris

zVader

zMaul

Imagine if Zam gets a Zeta. Everyone will call her "Zzam".

That's amazing. I hope they release Jango in the near future and do some kind of duo synergy between the two. Then we'd have to come up with a way to combine Jango and Zzam into a proper duo name. Zango?
  • DarthZannaH
    577 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    War wrote: »
    zBarris

zVader

zMaul

@War

Zasma is the worst

Or would it be Zaptain Zasma?
    Do or do not...
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    I'm thinking to build a GK / Zarris team (meaning I've GK and the zeta's for barris) but again haven't seen any on my shard and since the zarris change the popularity hasn't been with zaul and zader....

Gk zarris and chaze?

The team u want is slow, so it has to b tanky. zMaul, ZQGJ, Boba, TFP all will go b4 u.

GK (L), zBariss, z5's, Aayla, B2. 1 dispeller, 2 cleansers, 2 counters, stun, slow and highly tanky. Best comp imo.
  • lol, 5's zeta would turn into Z's

nute gunray. zute (evil, bad, naughty zute... the beacon is grail shaped... anyone?)
    Kit fisto...... Zit
  • Pair it with ur General Kenobi, use B2 as ur debuff. The rest its your choice bro

Completely agree!
  • We have a pretty relaxed shard but zader has mostly been removed from our top 10 with rex leads.

The two zarris teams in our top 15 are:
    Rex, GK, Baze, Zarris, Boba
    Wedge, Biggs, Baze, Chirrut, Zarris