Mod purchase

I have a mod in the shop. 4dot blue square health mod with offense primary and the first secondary is 315 health, the second 4 speed. It's 1,46 million. I only have 3.4 million. That's a lot to spend right now, do the vets out there think it's worth it. It sure beats my arena Boba's mod, but after upgrades it'll be well north of 2 million.

Replies

• Best case it's gonna be 10-12 speed. If the potential is worth 2 mil go ahead. Know that most likely health is gonna go up twice though.
  • I know it isn't gonna be a great mod, but it would be one of my best 5. I suppose I could buy now and upgrade later. I just don't think I can blow more than half my bankroll right now.
  • If there's something better to spend credits on than mods with speed secondaries, I'd sure like to know what

It's sure a kick in the teeth though when you spend 3+ mill on a mod and the speed doesn't even upgrade once :(
  • HV7gg3j.jpg
    Could turn out well lol
  • HV7gg3j.jpg
    Could turn out well lol

Cool mod!
    My favorite characters Empire - Sith
  • YourOnIyHope
    333 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Ronoaldo wrote: »
    HV7gg3j.jpg
    Could turn out well lol

Cool mod!

Thx, I've seen a 4 star mod at 18 speed before and I have several that are 12-13...but that 15 is the fastest 4 dot I have.
  • Worse yet, my mod shop just showed me a 2.93 million credit 5 dot blue speed mod with offense primary and 3 speed secondary and 684 protection secondary. Right below that one for sale is a 4 dot green health mod with defense primary and a 4 speed secondary for the low low price of 1.25 million credits. I sit on 1.46 million credits currently. How depressing