Help me beat this team

More and more I am running into teams with GK, Baze, and Chirrut in GW. It doesn't seem to matter who the other two characters are--I cannot beat these teams. I don't have those characters, but I do have quite good rebel, empire, and sith teams. Not only can I not beat these teams, but I barely hurt them. They often seem to heal when I attack them! What the heck is going on? It's wrecking GW for me.

Replies

• Gronkeykong
    66 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    If you use boba you can use execute on the mass amounts of status effects
  • Zader boba tfp b2 GK?

Let those buffs and debuffs fly. Drop some culling blade and execute up on that.
  • Like I said, I don't have GK.

I have Boba, but at best I can take out one before my team is annihilated.

GK and Baze seem immortal. I'm serious--their health increases after I attack them. What game mechanic is that?

I've been playing this game since January last year and never been frustrated with it the way I have been since encountering these three characters.
  • @Sza_Bo -Post a link to your swgoh profile. I'll look through your collection and make some recommendations. Ok?

iN DarthJarJar | Team Instinct Δ
  • Fast boba and b2. Kill chirrut with execute
  • Krillion
    68 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Sounds like Barriss might be in that team too, her heals are crazy strong when you crit if she is zeta'd..For the heals to stop she needs to die.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    B2, ventress, echo, deathtrooper, and probably some others can dispell enemy buffs. B2 is probably the best and is also farmable
  • Thanks, RebelBass. I'll try to figure out how to do that.

The team that prompted this post does indeed have Bariss. I haven't had any experience with her zeta. That could be the extra ingredient making this seem impossible.

Looks like I need to gear up B2.

Thanks, all.
  • Sza_Bo wrote: »
    Thanks, RebelBass. I'll try to figure out how to do that.

The team that prompted this post does indeed have Bariss. I haven't had any experience with her zeta. That could be the extra ingredient making this seem impossible.

Looks like I need to gear up B2.

Thanks, all.

Deathtrooper's grenade might actually be very helpful as well, it applies healing immunity which will put a damper on Barriss's Zeta ability to heal while you're able to work around it, but again, gotta watch out for all the cleanses with GK, Chirrut, and Barriss.
  • I had a GK lead team with Barriss, 5's, Sun Fac, and Aayla.

It was murderous. Normally I take Barriss out first but Kenobi kept taunting. Anytime I crit it would undo all the work I had done.

I eventually had to change all the mods on my toons to make sure their critical chance was as low as possible. It still took 3 teams in the end but I beat it.

Kenobi autotuants when an ally is critically hit and he grants them crit immunity which would be nice except now you can't target them directly.

When Nihilus is released make sure you make a point of leveling him and gearing him along with a few other Sith.

They will be a hard counter to these kinds of teams.
  • Ugh. Using my B2 and concentrating on taking out Barriss, but all the frequent taunting makes it impossible.

I really hate this team...
  • Sza_Bo wrote: »
    Ugh. Using my B2 and concentrating on taking out Barriss, but all the frequent taunting makes it impossible.

I really hate this team...

Buff Immunity/Shock are extremely useful against auto-taunters.