The impossible choice : zader, palp, zaul, nihilus ?

I know this has been addressed many times, but I'm so confused right now...
I use the "classical" empire team with Palpatine (L) 10, boba (11), shore (11, 4*), TFP (11), Vader (10). All my toons have +80 speed (except shore obviously).
I'm having success in arena, currently top 10 without any zeta (I'm 17/20 btw).
Now for the future, my options are:
- zeta Vader and keep current comp
- Zeta Vader and switch Palpatine with nihilus
- Farm maul from scratch (not unlocked yet) and give him the zeta when ready
- Any other idea ?

Thanks for your input :)

Replies

• Max nihilus.. Even 3* hes good.. Zeta him.. Bring maul,palps,vader up and fight 4v5 lol :D
  • AbyssalH wrote: »
    Max nihilus.. Even 3* hes good.. Zeta him.. Bring maul,palps,vader up and fight 4v5 lol :D

Ahah not gonna happen, still need shore trooper to sponge the ability block from TFP and one shot from wiggs ;)
  • I run an empire team and have wondered the same thing. My vader, boba, B2 and Zylo are maxed. I run EP lead and am waiting for the Ep event to get his 7th star. I have finished #1 in my shard for the last month. I don't know who I would replace for Nihilus. I've thought about Boba but he's so useful with blocking, execute and adding dots for Vaders CB.

I'll say this, there aren't a lot of people running Wiggs anymore except for people that have high level Chaze. Because of that, I don't even use my ShT anymore.
  • Okonomiyakiparty
    121 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    mlb1399 wrote: »
    I'll say this, there aren't a lot of people running Wiggs anymore except for people that have high level Chaze. Because of that, I don't even use my ShT anymore.

Right, but he's still very useful for that TFP ability block... because if opponent's TFP blocks your Boba, its basically game over