HK-47 or Han?

I'm currently running Sidius, Lumi, Poggle, IG-86 and IG-88 in arena. I'm ready to start farming a new character in arena shipments & considering HK-47 or Han. HK-47 obviously fits with my droid team but I'm getting crushed on defense since I don't have Poe.

Would Han work as a poor man's Poe? Does he get his taunt off quickly?

Replies

• Corndog131 wrote: »
    I'm currently running Sidius, Lumi, Poggle, IG-86 and IG-88 in arena. I'm ready to start farming a new character in arena shipments & considering HK-47 or Han. HK-47 obviously fits with my droid team but I'm getting crushed on defense since I don't have Poe.

Would Han work as a poor man's Poe? Does he get his taunt off quickly?

Han is terrible. You're more than half way to a droid team. Farm HK-47 and upgrade his leader ability ASAP for increased chance for crit. Droid teams are meant for ridiculously high damage/critical hits not for defense. Han and Chewie are turtles compared to Poe. You're better off eliminating the opposing team quickly.
  • My team sucks on defense. I'm tired of fluctuating between rank 70 and rank 200. I never lose on offense but I can't get higher than 70 because I start out so low in rank. I don't want to pay the crystals for a sixth battle either. I'm just trying to figure out how to play defense without Poe.