Sooooo when is Baze going to be farmable? He was added to Chromiums over 3 months ago

The rollout process was to introduce in an event w packs, then chromiums in 4-6 weeks and then farmable 4-6 weeks after that.

Baze was added to Chromium Nov. 15th which was 13-14 weeks ago...so next week's release? I hope no troll farming, one hard node clearly is to just get people annoyed and buy 80/shard shipments, the original P2P price.

I'm not actually going to farm him (probably), I just like to see deliverables on actions promised.

Replies

• Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Isn't that only for new toons?

Either way we'll probably see him in a hard node ala Shore
  • Zooey wrote: »
    Isn't that only for new toons?

Either way we'll probably see him in a hard node ala Shore

On Reddit they mentioned the Rogue One toons will also follow the pattern. They will be made available.

Chirrut/Jyn/Cassian were just added to Chromium. I'm betting another 6 weeks until they are available elsewhere.
  • He's farmable in shipments if you want to spend all your arena winnings on his shards
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Yes it was stated that the R1 toons will follow the cadence, but as they said the plan has not been fully worked out so I'm sure we will hear more but I wouldn't hold your breath.
  • 4 month now.... any updates on him and chirrut?
  • "He was super farmable, he had a whole 2 weeks of being in the shard shop, how could you skip that incredible deal"
    -CG probably
  • TommySitt wrote: »
    LeoRavus wrote: »
    He's farmable in shipments if you want to spend all your arena winnings on his shards

Unfortunately that's exactly what I'm doing, until I at least get both to 4*. If one or both go to hard mode only, at least they're already 4* and pvp viable.

I'd hate to farm them from scratch using hard mode only. I had Shore 10/65 when they made him "farmable," and only 5 days ago did I get him to 5*.

I already had CI unlocked and 10/30, so it was reasonable to use shipments to get them to 4*, but after that I need to get back to buying gear

Well, it's not like they took Shoretrooper out of shipments. He's still one of those 8 shard rotations. I'm sure Baze will remain there for some time.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Farmable means he'll likely get one hard node. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst. My bet is mid April after Rebels events are done.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    It was stated on twitter that we should expect some new editions to farmable locations at the end of the month. Could just be a single hard node addition, could be more.
  • He'll be farmable in GW Shipments in April
    He'll be farmable in GW Shipments in April

How do you know that ? I think it's impossible to give us a strong char in GW

That's some serious optimism right there. Never gonna happen.

I do hope I'm wrong, more than ever before.
  • He'll be farmable in GW Shipments in August

Fixed that for you. You're welcome.
  • Aero wrote: »
    It was stated on twitter that we should expect some new editions to farmable locations at the end of the month. Could just be a single hard node addition, could be more.

Can you provide a link? I wasn't able to find the post.