So how does Dooku's Flawless Riposte work when Zeta'd in Nihilus lead?

Does he gain 10% health instead, or is it just useless and he doesn't gain anything from it

Replies

• Good question
  • Anyone?
  • He has 0 protection under Nihilus lead. 10% of 0 is in fact 0 protection gain.
  • Same could be asked for barriss as she doesn't heal him just equalizes health
  • sjkerhfgdjhd
    1009 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    He can't gain protection because he has none, and he can't gain health instead because only health steal works under a Nihilus lead. On the other hand, he will gain a ton of health steal to make up for it.

If he does get anything it is a bug and will get fixed.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    It doesnt.
    Zombie961 wrote: »
    Same could be asked for barriss as she doesn't heal him just equalizes health

She should equalize, it isn't a heal, at least as it works now with healing immunity
  • He can't gain protection because he has none, and he can't gain health instead because only health steak works under a Nihilus lead. On the other hand, he will gain a ton of health steal to make up for it.
    And he's fast and gets a lot of attacks in so he'll be health stealing a lot. But no raw protection gain. His Zeta is more to make him viable on his own I believe.
  • If dooku's zeta unique is useless then yeah, I wouldn't recommend dooku in a nihilus squad. You can always daze him with maul, or stun him. He doesn't have a lot of health/protection either, so that is quite useless
  • Really, cause TFP ship gains protection, even though it has none!

Has anyone actually tested it?
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    BlazeSA wrote: »
    Really, cause TFP ship gains protection, even though it has none!

Has anyone actually tested it?

Thats a different protection bar. The purple protection bar is a dispellable buff version of protection. If you use JC's ship to heal the protection on TFP's ship literally nothing happens.
  • I don't think his zeta is all that tbh. unless you load of up on sooo much protection (which he has a less base amount of too) you can just outdamage him. It should be gain 10% protection whenever he attacks. That's worthy of a zeta