Fix Savage's Overpower

Krayden_Phogg
1685 posts Member
edited February 2017
If Nihilus can do 99,999 on raid bosses with Annihilate, then Savage should be able to too when they are at 50% health with Overpower.

Replies

• They would never do this simply because the difference in cooldowns in huge. Savage doing Overpower every 3 turns doing 99,999 would be way OP
  • Plus it doesn't cost 500 dollars to get savage to 7* and use him in raids.
  • Way i look at it is its better than doing insta kill on raid bosses then thay would be way op and make raids even easyer then they are now and as far as savage it says raid bosses are imune to mass damage efects. So i can see why they made it that way but thats my opinion
  • Durrun
    1019 posts Member
    Where do you see him doing that to raid bosses? That won't/shouldn't happen according to devs posts and description of abilities
  • Overpower is based on the sheer physical strength that Savage possesses. Raid bosses totally have more physical strength than Savage (I mean the Rancor can just pick him up and eat him so clearly overpowers him..)

Annihilate is based on sheer force destruction, seems like they're a little different...
  • Durrun wrote: »
    Where do you see him doing that to raid bosses? That won't/shouldn't happen according to devs posts and description of abilities

I cant remember where she posted it but kozi said that annihilate will not kill raid bosses but instead just do 99,999 damage also stated he can't reduce bosses cd's
  • Savages overpower is considered a mass damage effect with bosses are immune to but annihilate is a insta kill not mass damage since they cant be insta killed they take max damage instead

Annihilate will do a boatload of damage to raid bosses. That's what the devs said. 100k isn't OP.

Annihilate will do a boatload of damage to raid bosses. That's what the devs said. 100k isn't OP.

Agreed, Zader already hits the rancor for 10x that and we can actually 7* vader!
  • Tjbear02 wrote: »
    They would never do this simply because the difference in cooldowns in huge. Savage doing Overpower every 3 turns doing 99,999 would be way OP

FYI with Nihilus force drain combo'd with DOTs on all 5 toons (from Vader for example) Annihilate will be on a 3 turn cooldown.
  • Tjbear02 wrote: »
    They would never do this simply because the difference in cooldowns in huge. Savage doing Overpower every 3 turns doing 99,999 would be way OP

FYI with Nihilus force drain combo'd with DOTs on all 5 toons (from Vader for example) Annihilate will be on a 3 turn cooldown.

Not in raids. Only Tank 1 and 3 could possibly do that, a -3 and -5 turns respectively I wanna say. Rancor and 2 and 5 you gotta wait the 8 turns.
  • It shoud at least do more damage than a basic attack imo.