Ventress

Sagefire
62 posts Member
edited February 2016
Hello,

I started to farm Ventress from arenashards, I'm at 35/50 now and I don't know If I keep farming her or stop and start a new one. (Sid is already at 7*)

How good is Ventress? any experience with team comps?

If it helps my other chars: all lvl 61

Lumi 7*
Sid 7*
JC 5* (nearly 6*)
Luke 6*
Barris 4*
Dooku 4*
Poe 5*
QGJ 2* (currently farming him in cantina)

Replies

• She can be amazing at 6 and 7 stars. Until then she is very slow. I recently unlocked her. Will continue to farm her without using her until she is 6 stars.

Also currently, there is a bug in her "middle" attack. The debuff doesn't work
  • OmarFPG
    458 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I've her at 4* and I've been using her since forever. Part of my A-Team for Arena, GW, DS, Cantina, and Challenges where she's available.

I started working on getting more shards for her yesterday, since I finally reached 7* for Sid. :)

PS: I saw a few Asajj's on GW today, and I've seen a few threads asking about her, here on the forums. Nice!
    548-145-651 | Playing since Dec 28th (:
  • It depends, i have her 7* at lev 68, at the moment she is too slow to compete in top 20 arena, where i usually stay, but she is great in pve content..
  • you guys think that she would fit into an arena team with Kylo, Sid (L), Luke and QGJ/Lumi?

Kylo and Sid for the aoe and healdebuff
    Luke and QGJ/Lumi for the single target dmg
    and Ventress would be an additional aoe + tauntdebuff

• Her taunt debuff against poe fails in 90% cases. So if you count on this, don't. She is slow, doesn't matter how much star she has, it depends on her gear.

I have her max geared 6* and using her only in GW, not in arena where she can't compare to other toons in first 20