edited February 2017
I'm stuck right now lol. Do you guys think I should run:
1) Zaul lead, EP, SA, ZSavage, and Nihilus
2)Zaul lead, Nihilus, zSavage, SA, and GK
3) Zaul lead, Nihilus, SA, zSavage, and Sith trooper
4) Zaul lead, Nihilus, Sith trooper, SA, and EP
5) Zaul lead, Nihilus, GK, SA, and EP
My account is here: https://swgoh.gg/u/tjbear/
Edit: Using SA + Sith trooper would benefit savage because they both hit through protection, leading to the enemies possibly dropping below 50% health, meaning savage could do overpower insta-kill.

Replies

• Zaul EP GK are a must imo.

Nihilus and swap the last to fit imo.
  • I'm running a Zaul lead, DN, SiT, EP and Vader... and having a blast... I prioritized Vader of Savage for the number of specials to trigger SiT, and the facts that Savage 's special is very situational... that said, he could work in place of Vader... maybe.
  • Tjbear02
    354 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    DoomeyEyes wrote: »
    I'm running a Zaul lead, DN, SiT, EP and Vader... and having a blast... I prioritized Vader of Savage for the number of specials to trigger SiT, and the facts that Savage 's special is very situational... that said, he could work in place of Vader... maybe.

SA would work 100000000000000% better than vader. Vader is trash in Zaul lead my friend.
    Edit: What arena ranks do you normally get, and what rank do you typically start at when you start your battles again
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    depends on how much money you want to spend. Sith trooper might be viable at 3*, but the assassin and nihilus wouldn't have the health to be viable.
  • JohnTS676
    369 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    DatBoi wrote: »
    depends on how much money you want to spend. Sith trooper might be viable at 3*, but the assassin and nihilus wouldn't have the health to be viable.

Assassin is definitely viable at 3* under zaul, she's there to make your team go first and she stays in stealth a lot so she's fine. Probably wants to be a good gear level though
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    JohnTS676 wrote: »
    DatBoi wrote: »

Assassin is definitely viable at 3* under zaul, she's there to make your team go first and she stays in stealth a lot so she's fine. Probably wants to be a good gear level though

I agree that her turn meter gain is incredibly helpful at the beginning of a battle, but a lot of these new sith/jedi teams require a LOT of time to complete a battle and depend on survivability to succeed. I'm not sure that stealth and the occasional foresight would be enough to keep her alive that long. But idk, maybe I'm wrong.