ST Han
FOTP

My team

HK-47 (L)
IG-88
IG-86
Poe
Poggle

I have been bashing my head against this team all day and I just can't defeat it. I tried subbing in Ventress to try my luck clearing the taunts, but she was either ability blocked or killed each time. I just can't find a strategy that will kill this team.

Replies

• Feng
    161 posts Member
    Toolio wrote: »
    QGJ (L)
    Old Ben
    Poe
    ST Han
    FOTP

My team

HK-47 (L)
    IG-88
    IG-86
    Poe
    Poggle

I have been bashing my head against this team all day and I just can't defeat it. I tried subbing in Ventress to try my luck clearing the taunts, but she was either ability blocked or killed each time. I just can't find a strategy that will kill this team.

Wow that Old Ben Debuffs and Poe , Han Taunt Combo ensures that you don't touch his QGJ and FOTP...

Sick team, I assume they are 7* and maxed out?
  • Is this for GW or Arena? Based on how you worded your post I assume GW. Which means the default response is -> send a tanky guy and decent quality fodder (mix of 2k to 6k) guys to ensure Poe and Han's taunts are wasted. After that it's a breeze.

If this is NOT a GW battle, then you can't easily beat this setup. My beat bet is replace HK for IG-88 at max leadership ability and bring Lumi and heal in the first occasion. Or bring a Talia 7* again replacing you HK to heal PLUS advance your turn meter 30% - do on first turn too. Or try again replacing HK for IG-88 and brink a 7* max speed Dooku and stun QGJ, 90% of times this will save you a char that will be key for later.

Never kill Han Han first! Unless with maybe him exposed and you having IG-86 with Assist enabled, so he doesn't mive the tirn meter like 3 times, just ONCE and too late (all the previous means ONe SHOT HAN or don't try it).

Another variant is F____ AGAIN replace HK with IG-88 as leader and bring in GS 7*, and kill Poe before he acts. Just avoiding the expose and turn meter gain will decide the odds to a great extent.
  • Yeah they are 7* and maxed out. My team is as well except for HK-47 at 6*. Its Arena btw.

Thanks for the advice. I'll try different strats tomorrow (this guy is #1 on my server most days). Poe isn't the hard part about this team, it's ST Han coupled with Old Ben, which means his team is getting heaps of turn meter.
  • Your droids plus Poggle can beat any team if your Poe can taunt first assuming 88 and 86 are maxed out.

If your opponents Poe goes first, then you have no chance.

That's what this game has reduced to now, whose Poe goes first.

You can improve your chance of winning if you have geo or Rey
  • IM_UR_UPGRADE
    223 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    You need a debuffer to remove that taunt especially from han otherwise you will be so screwed because hans turn meter generation + qgj turn gain chance will allow fotp and qgj finish you easily. I have seen this team with chewie and biggs instead of poe and ben and even then it took some adjusting to. You cannot just run in bashing this team with dps, you have to remove those buffs and debuffs. Unless you will have to pray to RNGESUS for your poe to go first