"Locked" icon around users avatars?

DatBoi
3615 posts Member
Disclaimer: I have read the TOS so i understand members cant discuss specifics on why they were banned, im just curious about rules and restrictions

Im assuming forum members with avatars that appear locked were banned or something by the mods. According to the TOS, banned members are temporarily restricted from posting on the forums, however i still see posts by members with this icon. Is this something different from being banned, or do i just not understand what the actual restrictions are on banned members?

Replies

• Being in the jail cell is like being on probation, the other thing is a ban. Think you can still reply to posts, you just can't start threads.
  • U cant create new ones but your older ones are still there and appear to have this lock on your new icon
  • AbyssalH wrote: »
    U cant create new ones but your older ones are still there and appear to have this lock on your new icon

Locked users can still make new posts.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    AbyssalH wrote: »
    U cant create new ones but your older ones are still there and appear to have this lock on your new icon

Locked users can still make new posts.

if you are jailed you can't start a new thread. You also can't comment more than once every 30sec or 60sec.
    Save water, drink champagne!