New toons and zader

New sith need speed. Zaul gives speed. Zader is slow and needs speed on team to manipulate opponents speed with fast toons like tfp.

I have zader and no zaul. I have good speed on my mods but not close to top five in shard. Do I even bother gearing these new sith?

Replies

• If you plan on doing Zaul I must say yes. Sith Assassin would help TM gain for your Sith.
  • warmonkey
    1314 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    I'm very skeptical and hesitant to use another zeta on a leader so prob won't go with maul lead. I feel like it's just too risky to do that again if abilities may or may not be changed at a later date. I don't check bug section everyday so not sure if he has one or not. But I would not expect teebo fix to improve him at all based on previous updates and fixes.
  • Possible counter to zaul whit zader is magmatrooper. He will help you alot whit your speed problem.
  • Moicaliss wrote: »
    Possible counter to zaul whit zader is magmatrooper. He will help you alot whit your speed problem.

Oh forget about magma. I do have him at like g9 I think. That's a definite idea to think about