Ventress Should Be Sith

Prev1
JWH
138 posts Member
Ventress deserves the Sith tag. She was Lord Tyrannus' apprentice--secret or not--still an apprentice. She was gifted with the force.

So hit me with the rule of two. Sidious had two apprentices--Maul and Tyrannus. Tyrannus wanted to overthrow sidious and had had Ventress recruit Savage Opress.

Sidious feared Tyrannus was training her as an apprentice and had Tyrannus prove his loyalty by killing Ventress.

Ventress was as much a sith as Savage if not more so. Belittling her as Dooku's assassin is just wrong. You guys at EA/CG need to do the right thing and give Ventress the Sith tag.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    CG_CapGaSP wrote: »
    The version of Asajj we have in game currently will not be getting the Sith affiliation.
  • JWH
    138 posts Member
    Options
    I know--that's why I said the Devs need to do the right thing.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    They did do the right thing, because
    CG_CapGaSP wrote: »
    The version of Asajj we have in game currently will not be getting the Sith affiliation.
  • Options
    Congratulations, you've created the "Make Asajj a Sith" thread #100.
    Please, someone delete the thread and stop this nonsense.
  • Options
    She's already a nightsister and a separatist. Triple affiliation would be too much. And she wasn't a Sith like inquisitors weren't Siths either. She was an assassin serving Dooku and a Force-wielder. Being Force sensitive, she got some knowledge from Dooku, which were useful for her profession, but he definitely didn't teach her Sith's ways as he would have done if she had been his real apprentice.
  • packman767
    13 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    What I think they should do is change the Nightsister tag to Dathomirian and give the new tag to Maul and Savage. In Star Wars Lore, the Nightsisters were the name of only one tribe of witches on Dathomir. There were other tribes. I'm not sure what the new canon says.

I also think they need to do a general rework of the Nightsisters, and include Mother Talzin. That scene in Clone Wars where she puts up a Green force bubble shield around herself would be a welcome sight in this game.
  • Options
    Why do people always seem to "forget" maul trained savage?
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Options
    Supercat wrote: »
    Why do people always seem to "forget" maul trained savage?

Beats me @Supercat are we the only freaking retards that actually pay attention to those details??
    If Savage is Sith so Should Assajj but heck Im tired of making my point I quit
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options

Beating a dead horse 101.

+1 plz close.

• Options
    Atlas1 wrote: »

+1 plz close.

• Eyi
    209 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Irrlicht wrote: »
    She's already a nightsister and a separatist. Triple affiliation would be too much. And she wasn't a Sith like inquisitors weren't Siths either. She was an assassin serving Dooku and a Force-wielder. Being Force sensitive, she got some knowledge from Dooku, which were useful for her profession, but he definitely didn't teach her Sith's ways as he would have done if she had been his real apprentice.

Why is she a nightsister AND a separatist????

If the asajj version we have in game is not a sith...it ISNT a separatist either, she should be just a nightsister. @CG_CapGaSP is not making any sense with that statement.

Asuming she has those tags...i dont remember.
  • Options
    If Sith Assassin and Sith Trooper, two generic characters, can be regarded as Sith, then Asajj should have it. It makes zero sense.
  • Options
    Current version isnt a sith, Devs arent making her a sith, end of story.

• Options
    She should be a sith as she is one. She is dooku's trainee. That makes her a sith period
  • Eyi
    209 posts Member
    Options
    Eyi wrote: »

If the asajj version we have in game is not a sith...it ISNT a separatist either, she should be just a nightsister. @CG_CapGaSP is not making any sense with that statement.

And yes....just coming from checking it and she is a nightsister and a separatist.

If u didnt watch CW:

Assajj became a separatist AND a sith assassin (as we know now SA are siths xd)

The moment she is betrayed by dooku and stops being a "sith" she is no longer a separatist.

So "this assajj version" should just be a nightsister.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    Ventress should be a bounty hunter.

Nightsisters are terrible though, and Seperatists don't really have any faction bonus so the tag is pretty much meaningless (Does Dooku have a leadership affecting them? Don't know) . Ventress is one of my favorite characters in the clone wars, so it is a shame she isn't given more love. Personally, I don't really have an opinion on whether she should be labeled as a sith. I do strongly support giving nightsisters Mother Talzin, and a rework so they can have some use somewhere in the game though.

• Options
    Prehaps a future version of her could be a sith.

Its not like they don't have dual versions of toons already.

I honestly don't care either way.

We could use more nightsisters and more ewoks
  • Options
    In short no.
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    Options
    GODFIST wrote: »
    Atlas1 wrote: »

+1 plz close.

• Options
    If sith assassin and sith trooper weren't regarded as sith my mind would be blown!!!
  • Options
    Either way, ventress is NOT my president.
    I have a baby pin and everything
  • Options

And yes....just coming from checking it and she is a nightsister and a separatist.

If u didnt watch CW:

Assajj became a separatist AND a sith assassin (as we know now SA are siths xd)

The moment she is betrayed by dooku and stops being a "sith" she is no longer a separatist.

So "this assajj version" should just be a nightsister.

Good point she can't be separatists and not a sith or visa versa. It's both or neither.
  • Options
    If you say she isn't a sith then savage shouldn't be a sith for the same reason
  • Options
    No
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    This discussion has happened many times. I do think it's amusing that for a character the devs insist is NOT a Sith, she shows up in the Darth Nihilus event...as a Sith bad guy. Right there with Vader, Sid, Maul, Dooku, Sith Trooper et. al. Yeah...but she's not a Sith, lol.
  • Options
    Essej wrote: »
    Either way, ventress is NOT my president.
    I have a baby pin and everything

don't forget to refill on the koolaid, the marshmellow-koombaya-drumcircle is over there.
  • Eyi
    209 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    If you say she isn't a sith then savage shouldn't be a sith for the same reason

Savage is a sith...he became mauls apprentice.
  • Options
    The version we have is not part of the Sith faction. Move along now.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Eyi
    209 posts Member
    Options
    The version we have is not part of the Sith faction. Move along now.

Nor separatists
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Even if she isn't a sith apprentice or master she was at least affiliated with them, probably even more than with the separatists