Strategy Killer - Mod Scarcity and Limitations

Welterweight
134 posts Member
edited March 2017
I believe that mods have become a bit too influential in the outcome of battles.

To keep this game fun and interesting, why can't we focus more so on pure strategy while having some mod importance. I am mostly referring to the speed aspect of it.

My suggestion is to make speed and mods a bit more available since they are present in the game. Dull the edge of discrepancy, so to speak so we can focus on the core function of this game.

An idea: Instead of granting speed, how about chance at speed per turn? Similar concept to the Zaul's "opening" turn if successful. Since we have a few variables based on chance already, this could be a nice way to smooth things a little bit and help us utilize strategy a bit better.

This of course is a suggestion if mods cannot be customized in the future. Could this be something where we can add more mods into shipments? Adding mods into guild store?

I'd like to keep this running as a discussion so we can build thoughts and ideas on this concept and perhaps we can find a good end result for everyone.
Post edited by Welterweight on

Replies

• I may have mis-phrased my title, but I have amended it and the content to steer this conversation in my initially intended direction.
  • Yes, mods complezly destroeyed balance and strategy in game.
    Heavyly moded lvl 74 random chars team is posible to defeat unmoded lvl 85 team full of synergies.